“Great experience”

Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Exeter
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Had dinner with spouse recently. Had delicious steamers, and each of us had a veal dish. The food and service were outstanding, presented nicely, and the family-run restaurant was very acceptable in decor. Mainly local clientele, and it was obvious that we were "out of towers" (but we know the area very well as long ago residents), so the owners and regulars at the bar were extremely hospitable and friendly. Great experience and highly recommended (for travelers, it's not too far from AVP airport, ~ 5 mi).

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Valenti's is a family restaurant with a friendly atmosphere. They have nightly specials, my favorite being Lobster Night. You can't beat the price for the meal. You can not cook a lobster tail and have the sides to go with it for the price they charge. The staff is friendly and courteous with many smiles. A smile goes a long way in my book. Having a smiling waitress/waiter/bartender means so much more.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you are looking for delicious Italian food, this is the place. I eat here often and everything I've ever ordered has been fantastic. The antipasto salad is the best around, abundant with meats and cheeses. The vodka sauce is out of this world. The staff is friendly and efficient. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Simply a tremendous restaurant, seems the staff are all familyand friends.

I eat here on a weekly (sometimes 2 or 3 times) basis.

Don't miss the Italian Love Cake (dessert), NY Strip. Raviolli, Ripieni and Sciampi's are terrific.

Not that hungry? Ask for an Italian sandwhich (not on the menu) or a Chicken Romano appetizer (again not on the menu) - FANTASTIC

Oh yeah, Pizza is fantastic as well.

One of my favorite retaurants. It is sucha bonus that I live only a few miles away

1  Thank JimWPPA
Reviewed December 7, 2011

This place has wonderful Italian food. I have to say top notch even. Everything I tried there I liked. I have been all over for good "American" scampi and this place finally got it right using garlic & butter (I don't like my scampi doused in wine, just my preference). If you're by the Exeter area you'll want to try this place.
Food = 5/5 (superb)
Price = 3.5/5 (good)
Service = 4/5 (very good)
Atmosphere = 3.5/5 (nice)
Overall = 4 out of 5 stars