“Excellent Service at an Excellent Property!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport

Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Essington
Eatontown area
“Excellent Service at an Excellent Property!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

For my birthday my boyfriend took me to Club Shampoo which is about 20 minutes away. The room was clean, the staff was all to eager to help and make us feel welcome. If you want to feel like you are a guest, keep looking. If you want to feel like you are at home, this is the place. The desk clerks, Rose and Helen were nothing if not kind. Christine was also a sweetheart and a half. I have been training customer service employees since 2006 and am not an easy to please customer. These folks did it! Great job! Keep up the good work and I was also happy to find smoking rooms :-)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Julia C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write your review I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Philadelphia Airport Red Roof.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team and I will thank Rose, Helen and Christine for a job well done. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We look forward to seeing you in your future travels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Indonesian first
Fredericksburg, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

The first room reeked of wet cigarette ashtray. Room safe was inoperable. Second room was horribly hot, dirty, and the room safe was also inoperable. Third room was at least clean but there weren't towels in the bathroom. The bathtub was so small that the bottom was curved and not flat. It also had no mat nor was it anti-slip.

Room Tip: If you absolutely have to stay at this hotel, make sure you check it out before you move in all your...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Julia C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Hi, and thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Philadelphia Airport Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Garland, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very Clean Hotel and again Relief on your Rate!! Again your not robbed of over charging Hotels! So fair and worth staying at!! 10 minutes from Airport! T.V. okay! Internet good! Pillows better than most! Stayed here before and they always work with you on the Rate when they can!

Room Tip: Remember to get your coupon at the rest areas or welcome centers for all Hotels! They usually have t...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello, and thank you for your review. I would like to let you know that our property is scheduled for complete renovation this year. Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Philadelphia Airport Red Roof.

pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed at this Red Roof several times and have noticed some improvements in the general condition of the property lately. Rooms are big and clean, lots of desk and sink space, wifi is good, beds are comfortable, and if you like the occasional cholesterol/sugar bomb of a pastry, the Philly Diner across the way has the most toothachingly sweet sticky buns on the planet. It's a little steep for a motel vs. hotel (and compared with most Red Roofs we stay at) so we'd been thinking of shopping around for something less $$$, but the very nice woman at check-in noticed I had a Corporate Lodging (CLC) card in my wallet and mentioned the rate would be lower if I wanted to use that instead... so we'll definitely be staying put. :)

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Julia C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, March 14, 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Located in a small town on the outskirts of Philadelphia near I-95, and is one exit away from Philadelphia Airport.
I needed a room for a short stay near the airport, and the Red Roof Inn ran a special on room prices that was well under $100. I selected a non-smoking room, and when ingot to the room it was very dingy looking, but it was cleaned. This facility is located on a local highway, and is near restaurants, and Mass Transit. I felt somewhat uncomfortable since I was roomed next to hoodlums who occupied several rooms around mines. It seems the hotel staff segregate the unsavory characters from the out of town travelers. At night things looked sketchy so I don't recommend any single females to stay here by themselves.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

getting checked in took awhile and the grounds were littered with cigarette butts. We asked for a bottom floor and was informed that if smoke bothered us that wouldn't be idea. We had a room up on the 3rd floor. It was very clean ,warm and comfortable. It had free internet access and they offered room service though we got some drinks at Dennys that shared the property. very easy access to the phl airport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Vladivostok
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Juliana your hotel brought me so many good impressions of love of feelings to one darling from Ukraine. Imperceptible surname Mashuk, and so much love was to this person.Alredy 1 year as in Vladivostok. Simply I wanted to learn a little about it. Thank you very much

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Essington
Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Philadelphia Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport Ridley
The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!