Stayed here with my family on a Sat evening in Sep 2013 and our experience was not that great.
- Wont recommend this for any family at all.
- Starting with the kind of folks we dashed into while parking in the lot right in front of the hotel - People using abusive language, fully drunk and sniffed with drugs were all around the parking slot.
- Loud music till 2:30 AM from an adjoining pub did not let us sleep well - not good especially if you came here driving from a different place
- No breakfast at the property despite mentioned that it is available.
Now the Pros
- The location is nice.Just on the waterfront.
- Currem - weekend reception manager was co-operative.
- Only if you are a bachelor and want to be near in a cost-effective hotel near airport , you can try this out . Room was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 38 room exterior corridor hotel located on the Delaware River, 4 miles south of Philadelphia International Airport. Room amenities include 32" flat screen TV's, iron & ironing board, coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Airport Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.