“Wyndham Gardens”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Essington
Reviewed June 17, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
chris b, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

There are newer reviews for Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I travel a lot and I can forgive a lot. This two days have really been a trial. Here's the list. Bad check in. Awful restaurant. Phone didn't work in the room. Parking was a mile from elevators. Located conveniently between the ghetto and an industrial park. No place to eat or shop. The room itself was fine.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Donald,
We sincerely apologize for the issue you had with the QWIFI during your last visit at our hotel. We are happy your previous stays with us were enjoyable, but we want every guest experience to be above average with superior guest services. While we had been experiencing periodic issues with our WIFI, those issues have been resolved by the addition of several new and powerful modems. In addition to that we have one of the largest bandwidths available iof any hotel property.
We would certainly welcome an opportunity to provide you with Wyndham WOW on your next visit.
Again, we do apologize and look forward to our next opportunity to have you with our Wyndham Family.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2014

i was a vistor along with my girlfriend, we checked in around 12 am and things were great, the room was clean, bathroom clean, but then I took a shower, the tub was smaller than what i was used too, and i backed up and my heels slipped om the curv, i went up and then down on my elbow and buttock pretty fast and hard.....i was in shock about it and got up rather fast, it didnt hurt that bad, but the next morning my elbow was stiff. i asked the front desk saturday morning about an ace bandage and was told to go to cvs, ok?? then i explained to the front desk lady who was brown skinned with freckles that I had fallen that night, she never once asked if i was okay, but rather continued to reprimand me on what I should have done. I stayed calm and told her okay I understand, but I simply didnt know to call front desk as soon as it happen, nor was i in as much pain as i was in at the current time. She just continued on and on looking at me as if she was in doubt of the whole situation, I was told a manager would contact me, but thats yet to be, its been six days and no answer, I suggest that they get new customer service, as this is bad for business. i felt like I was better at the motel six.......a real shame to treat me this way, i just wanted an ace bandage, her attitude as my daughter would say was very sucky.....real shame

Reviewed June 9, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The bed was big, which was probably my favorite thing about the room. You're only given two towels, which for a family with two adults and a baby, that's just not enough. We spilled the ice bucket and got water on the floor, and all I could do at that moment was use one of those two towels we had. The biggest problem I had, is that there are no microwaves here. You CANNOT get one for your room. There is one down the hall by a drink machine you can use, but they do not provide them even upon request. We left the 'Do not disturb' sign on the door, and when we got back, the sign was on the floor in the hallway and housekeeping had been in our room, which was very bothersome. Air oonditioner was not working properly.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Essington
La Quinta Inn & Suites Philadelphia Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport Ridley
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport

Been to Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!