“Wonderful hotel stay”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Essington
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful hotel stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

The front desk girls are wonderful especially Kelly and freshta they go over and beyond for me when I come and stay there .. The house keeping staff is wonderful as we'll (James) always get a nice clean room .. I just want to share with everyone I will definitely be recommended this hotel to anyone ..

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
chris b, Manager at Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for staying with us recently. I will certainly pass on your comments and recognize those that were extra special during your stay. We have a great team here that wants to treat our guests as family. We look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Chantilly, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

This property was renovated quite nicely, and room #406 (2 doubles) was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was definitely big enough, but the complete absence of even a single towel rail made things difficult for our family of 4. With a towel rail (the metal kind with a top shelf) the new towels can be placed there, freeing up the valuable shelf space under the sink, because the vanity was itself lacking counter space beside the sink.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

chris b, Manager at Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your comments. I agree with needing towel hooks right outside the shower. I have placed an order and will have these installed over the next few weeks. We value our guests observations and will do what we can to impliment those solutions.
Raleigh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

The most important part of staying at any hotel is the room. The bed was great, the TV,bathroom, light, fridge, all worked great. There wasn't any dirty corners in the bathroom like you see at most hotels. The only issue I has was that the key system wasn't working when I checked in. And it didn't seem to get fixed the whole week I was there. So an employee had to go to the room with you. Scan there card and then your card. After that you had access. No big deal. Drink machines on most of the floor didn't work. But the drink machines on the 1st floor do work great. There is also a microwave there if you need. Staff was courteous. I could hear people in the next room one night but there were using there outside voices. Oh yea, I think they let people park there for extended amounts of time and take the shuttle to the airport. There was a car alarm that went off for almost 24 hours. Finally the battery died. People who leave their cars there should leave their information so they can be contacted.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Room was clean, bed comfortable, Persons at front desk were over stressed and their attitudes show this at check in, room keys machine not working had to be let in rooms by staff, there was no shampoo in room or complimentary bottles of water called front desk said they would send some up I waited a half hour and they didn't come I called back down and they said housekeeping was closed and couldn't get me any I got dressed went down to desk and clerk was not friendly or helpful, a housekeeper overheard our conversation and took care of my problems. definitely not a 3 star stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

chris b, Manager at Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. We strive to give our guests the best possible service and we know we do make mistakes. I will share your feedback with the staff and take steps to correct this type of responses from our associates. We are here to service our guests and we will continue to get better.
Marlton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Needed overnight stay near PHL for early morning flight. Room was fine, staff was very friendly. Also, I was able to park car on hotel lot. I will definitely stay there again if I plan air travel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

chris b, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and being understanding. The entire staff worked very hard durning this difficult time to help our guests and respond to any needs. Our lock issue has been resolved so we won't be having this issues again. We look forward to your next stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Essington
La Quinta Inn & Suites Philadelphia Airport
Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
aloft Philadelphia Airport
aloft Philadelphia Airport
#56 of 85 in Philadelphia

Been to Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!