“Wow!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Erwinna
Golden Pheasant Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Erwinna B&B and Inns
bucks county, pa
“Wow!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I had heard good things..and watched the transformation when they were redoing the inn during the many trips by..and finally went this past weekend. I have a new favorite restaurant! Being vegetarian and going to a "typical" inn usually poses problems..but the Golden Pheasant did not disappoint! The food was elegantly prepared and presented. Service was wonderful and decor perfect. I love the farm-to-table concept!! I look forward to eating outside when the weather gets warmer and enjoy the water view. My only suggestion would be to get a better wine list. Didn't love the choices. I highly recommend this gem of a restaurant!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dwelsh34
B M, Owner at Golden Pheasant Inn, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had brunch last month with my parents in the newly refurbished Solarium dining room. The atmosphere was light filled and open & the service attentive and friendly.

Brunch is pre-fixe with multiple choices for entre as well as soup/salad and dessert. We each had a different entre and were pleased with the food - everything was fresh and delicious. The desserts were especially fantastic!

The refurbishment has created a modern space without losing any of the Inn's charm. I look forward to returning and recommend for anyone looking for a special place to dine.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
B M, Owner at Golden Pheasant Inn, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback and kind words.
New Hope, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This jewel of a hotel sits along the Delaware River in Bucks County and it was just redone - it is fabulous. From the new decor, modern convenience and rustic charm. The food is terrific as is the service. The new bar is my favorite part of the remodel, welcoming, modern, it could compete in any major city!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
New Hope, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My partner and I have come to the Golden Pheasant for years. It has always delivered us the best of everything. This is a quaint place with lots of atmosphere. If you would like a feel and glimpse of the past, it is like stepping back in time.
The food is always amazing and the service impeccable.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Pennington, New Jersey
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Drove up the Delaware to have an early New Year's Eve celebration at the Inn, as we have done sporadically over the last few years. Once again the food and setting did not disappoint. We chose to dine in the newer wing, sitting close to the brightly lit Christmas Tree. This was an intentional choice to get away from the busier main dining room where we typically sit. The local artisan breads were earthy and delicious. The plate of local cheeses with honey elicited memories of a picnic in a summer meadow. My flavorful lobster bisque was accented with chunks of meat and a dollop of fresh sour cream. My wife opted for a large and delicious beet salad. Our main courses were excellent. My wife's osso buco was exquisitely, fall-off-the-bone tender. My vension chops were done to perfection, and complemented by tasty roasted Brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes and a sprinkle of lean bacon.Desserts featured a classic chocolate mousse and local ice creams in unique flavors. Service was pleasantly attentive without being cloying. Altogether, another consistently great dining experience at a fine, family-run restaurant. After the Inn completes its planned 4 month renovation, we will be back in May to celebrate our anniversary.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RodT46724
Sparta, NJ
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We have visited this restaurant four or five time and usually reserve it for special occasions. The main room of this old inn is tastefully decorated and contains about eight tables a real fireplace and a vintage bar area with stools (there are other dining areas but this,I believe is the original inn). There are rooms available, decorated tastefully in colonial fashion, upstairs As for the food, we have never been disappointed. There seems to be a different special(s) every time we eat there and the food has always been very good. There is a nice wine list also. I do recommend this setting for a special dinner...I have never had a bad experience there .

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PortiaAnn
New Jersey
Reviewed November 24, 2011

My husband and I were on our own for Thanksgiving for the first time and we were looking for a place to make it a special night out, to kind of replace the big family Thanksgiving we were used to. The Golden Pheasant Inn turned out to be just what we needed. The dining area is so charming, we sat near the fire under the wood beam ceiling with punched tin lighting and next to the stone wall filled with copper pots. The pewter candlestick, flowers and gourds on the table made it feel like we were at our own Thanksgiving table. The service was excellent, the hostess stopped by often and engaged in a heartfelt conversation. The fireplace mantle was decked out in pumpkins, gourds and fall leaves... the entire area felt homey and comfortable. The food was great from beginning to end and I had a lovely glass of wine. It is truly a family run establishment, the grandson greeted us and took our coats, the granddaughter brought us our bread basket and was adorable as she decribed what was in it. It made for a special family feeling for our Thanksgiving meal. So thank you Golden Pheasant Inn for making it a memorable night.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank njgirl93
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erwinna
Golden Plough Inn at Peddler's Village
#1 of 1 in Stockton
The Washington House Hotel
The Washington House Hotel
#1 of 1 in Sellersville

Been to Golden Pheasant Inn? Share your experiences!