My girlfriend and I have been coming to Erie for a "Girl's Weekend" for the last two years.
We are from the Toronto area and have always stayed here and love it.
I researched the hotels in the area and this one came up as number one and I can see why.
1. The casino is 2 minutes down the road from the hotel.
2. Mill Creek Mall is one exit further than the hotel on the 90 highway
3. Waldameer Park and Water World along with the beaches and parks of Presque Island are a couple of exits the opposite way off Hwy #798
The rooms are newly renovated and are clean and inviting.
The beds are extremely comfortable with nice bedding.
There is free internet available, as well as the room we had had a safe, refrigerator and microwave, with a flat screen TV.
There was plenty of space for the two of us (and all our packages~~)
The staff are extremely helpful and courteous.
There is a breakfast in a bag of an apple, bottle of water and choice of 3 Sara Lee large muffins~~perfect.
The only negative might be the noise from the I-90 but it is tolerable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property has motel and hotel style rooms. Our first floor rooms offer drive-up exterior access, while our second floor rooms are interior corridors only. We are located 12 miles from Waldameer Park and the Presque Isle State Park; 2 miles from the Erie Zoo and less than a mile from the Presque Isle Downs Casino & Racetrack. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Erie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Erie Hotel Erie
- Erie Red Roof Inn