“Wonderful stay”
Review of Red Roof Inn Erie

Red Roof Inn Erie
Ranked #7 of 38 Hotels in Erie
Reviewed April 4, 2012

we were planning to sleep at a hotel in Niagara Falls but decided to sleep there and continue our trip in the morning. It is our first time sleeping there. The rooms were renovated recently super clean just like the pictures above. Cheap rate, clean room, towels were new and extra blankets. I'm so glad we stayed there. The best part is that they also give you a voucher for breakfast to McDonald's (Next door) and you have five or six choices from McDonald.. i had hot egg and cheese Mcmuffins, hash-browns, and coffee and my sister had the oatmeal and fruit with cold coffee. Thank god they don't have the usual boring cold old bagels and coffee. Thank you Joyce and (the cute red head who works at night (2am)<< sorry i couldn't remember her name.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Eman A
jgdanetz, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Let me start by thanking you for postponing the remainder of your trip for another night so that you might stay with us here in Erie! I am glad that our hotel lived up to the expectations that our online photos provided. We work very hard in keeping our rooms in the cleanest state we can. Also Joyce and Shayne (the third shift night auditor) will be very pleased to hear their names mentioned on tripadvisor. I hope that on your next trip to The Falls you decide to stay with us again!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

This was our first stay at a Red Roof inn. We travel alot to Erie and have stayed at other hotels. This is a very nice hotel, with very affordable rates. Room was very clean, and pleasingly decorated. Beautiful hardwood floors, 42 in tv, fridge, micro, coffemaker, free wiifi. The staff is great!! Joyce at the front desk is wonderful, all of the staff that we encountered was great and very pleasent. We were %100 satisfied and will be staying at this hotel for all of our future travels to Erie. The only thing that I would like to see is that they get a little more variety of tv channels. If you stay here you will not be disapointed!

Thank you Red Roof for the GREAT STAY!! and a special THANK YOU to JOYCE!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kimberly R
jgdanetz, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

I am glad that on your first visit to Red Roof Inn we were able to provide you with such a great night's stay. We love being the hotel that brings over travelers to become fans of the Red Roof Brand. I am beyond happy that you were so satisfied with your experience and could ask for nothing more than to see you return for another stay.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Excellent motel off I 90. Very clean, comfortable. Nice, new room with flat screen TV, fridge , coffee maker , laminate flooring and micro. On our way back to Canada from Florida, nice to have this motel where our dog is also welcome.

Room Tip: rooms at the back are quieter (motel is right off I90)
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

It always makes me proud when we hear that our guests appreciated all the extra little details we've put into our rooms. We hold our selves to a high standard when it comes to cleaning our rooms. I am glad that you found our hotel to be so nice on your way back from Florida. I want you to know that our fellow travelers who are bringing along pets will always be welcome at the Erie Red Roof.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stayed there 3/25/2012 Great clean Hotel 42' T.V. Plush hotel for a Red Roof!! Lexie Joyce and John were a great Help!! Great staff will stay there every time I am there!! What a Hotel!! You will enjoy your stay!!

Room Tip: Ask for lexio or Joyce or John!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

I'm glad that you liked our new televisions! Personally I think they added a much needed touch to all our rooms. And I am also grateful that you liked us enough to return to us again when you next visit Erie. I hope that each stay is just as enjoyable as the last as we will be certain to welcome you back!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

i've stayed here before and this visit was as nice as the other's..rooms were nice in the past, but this time i noticed that they have been recently renovated..good job! thing is the rooms are clean, and fresh..Joyce, the front desk person was, as always, very friendly, accomodating, and welcoming..in fact the entire staff is friendly from housekeeping right on through maintenace..just missed out on the brand new bedding, catch it next time..ha ha
DJ

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

I am very glad that my entire staff here was friendly to you on your last visit with us! I talk with them daily about our recent reviews and any individual staff compliments we receive. It is always great hearing that they are going the extra mile in making our guest happy. There is nothing they love more than seeing one of their names recognized on tripadvisor! I am sorry that you didn't get to enjoy a night on one of our brand new mattresses. I would like to mention though that the next time you visit us you will notice not just the bedding but our brand new flat screen televisions as well. I hope you stay with us again soon, and that we continue to provide you with a good night's sleep.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

wonderful new laminate flooring, comfortable beds with fresh linens, and the room was absolutely soundproof!!! didn't hear a peep from outside or other rooms : ) plenty of space, room was immaculate - kudos to the staff!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
jgdanetz, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Thank you for commenting on our brand new flooring! We love hearing when our guests like the changes we've made within the rooms. Also our bedding will be even better as we have just replaced well over half of our mattresses this past weekend. Thank you as well for complimenting our staff. We will continue to strive for perfection in hopes that we can deliver even more great stays in Erie.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Very nice Red Roof. Was in premium king room and it was very spacious and clean. Lots of room with microwave, refri,safe as well as large desk speace for computer. Staff was very friendly and pet friendly hotel.
Casino and horse racing track just down the street and each of us received $7 free play voucher. Also received free breakfast value meal at McDonalds. Also received coupons for $5 off dinners or lunches at next exit.
Would highly recommmend this hotel

Room Tip: the premuim king room was very spacious and had micowave, refri and safe as well as large desk area...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara H

Thank you for being so thorough in your review of our hotel! We pay attention to the small details and we love it when our guests do the same. Our housekeepers take pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and we appreciate your complimenting on our job well done. I am also happy to hear that you were able to take full advantage of all that our hotel has to offer. The next time you stop through Erie I am sure you will be just as pleased with your previous stay as we will have brand new televisions within our rooms as well.