Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Erie
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Solstice(Erie)
1,185 results
All reviewsrooms are smallwafflesroom was cleancoffee machinehot breakfastnight staypeach streeteasy accessshopping tripsausagefront desk clerkwe've stayedfirst floorstaff was friendlyconvenient locationfree breakfastsplash lagoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Microtels are purpose built, not made over from some other hotel chain. This means one has a good idea what to expect. Rooms are small but nicely arranged to be quite serviceable. I thought my desk chair wouldn't adjust for height. I called this to the attention of the desk clerk, who immediately brought me another. Then she showed my how to adjust it (and it turned out that i just didn't know how to adjust it). Breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Good location with regards to the interstate and the racino. It fulfilled our needs and the rate was competetive with other area hotels.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I always enjoy my stay at your hotel. Reasonable pricing. The bed is so clean and the mattress gives a excellent night's sleep. The room is very clean. It is somewhat small,but I do not mind this as the other qualties out-weigh this. The TV is a little too high when watching TV.
The receptionist very friendly and the foyer very well decorated and inviting as well as the entrance.
You have a good continental breakfast.
I will definately use this hotel again when in the area.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I was suprised the room was so small. the chair and table were beat up and needed to be replaced. Room was outdated, however it was clean and cleaning crew were helpful. I felt the front desk staff to be rude, when I asked where the designated pet area was she said "use common sense"". Breakfast was average, and it was croweded. the smoking rooms/floors could use some deodorizer.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

While this facility was very clean and quiet, it definitely could use some maintenance. The 1st room I was assigned had a non-working bathroom light. I was switched to another room, in which the sink did not drain properly. I'm willing to give the facility a "pass" on these things, since my stay was on a Sunday night, and the desk clerk was honest enough to admit there was no maintenance person on duty. Hopefully I do not have these kinds of issues on my next stay.