“cold shower”
Review of Super 8 Erie/I 90

Super 8 Erie/I 90
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Erie
Reviewed April 28, 2014

a cold to lukewarm shower in the morning kept us from staying a second night. Two people stayed in room and both experienced same issue, water fluctuated from cool to luke warm, never got near normal shower temp. Bed sheets and shower curtain were stained.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Clean and comfortable..good value. We had problem with hot water....heard other visitors complain of same problem...friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2014

While this is a very old roadside motel, they have done their best to renovate. The lobby and dining area is up to date and super clean with good selection for breakfast. Room had microwave and refrigerator. Room was clean, however the rooms really show their age. Great price though and good for overnight or those visiting area and not in room much.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My family and I was visiting family over Easter weekend and I was terribly disappointed. When I made the reservation I asked if they had an indoor pool and twice the answer was "yes" when I arrived and asked if the pool was still open the person behind the counter stated " We do not have an indoor pool."
I asked to cancel my reservation and she stated she couldn't that I would need to call the service number I made the reservation with because it was after 4pm. When I called they wanted to transfer me to another number, once transferred I was placed on hold which took me another 5 minutes of holding before I decided to hang up.
I stayed in the room because of the trouble I was encountering and the time it was taken from my family.
The room was dirty. The bed skirt had something on it and dirt was piled up in the corners of the bathroom. I have posted pictures of the dirt.
I have to give a 1-5 but if I could I would give it a zero

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jjmorgan74
Travelers also viewed these Erie hotels
Red Roof Inn Erie
#28 of 38 in Erie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites North East

Been to Super 8 Erie/I 90? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Erie/I 90

Address: 8040B Perry Hwy, I-90S Exit 7, Erie, PA 16509-6621
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Erie
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Erie
Price Range: $55 - $86 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Erie/I 90 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Erie/I 90 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Erie Hotel Erie