“Great Experience!”
Review of Super 8 Erie/I 90

Super 8 Erie/I 90
Ranked #24 of 38 Hotels in Erie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Rooms were good The beds and pillows were very comfortable breakfast was great
with many selections they had no sugar syrup the waffles and no sugar jams
for the toast
The room was a little noisey when the next few rooms up at 6.30 and started to talk loudly

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Butler, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We stayed for three nights in the Erie Motel. Beverly at the front desk was so friendly and went out of her way to welcome you. Sandra did the breakfast buffet and she kept everything so clean and she is an asset to the motel. AND what a pleasant surprise when we actually got a thank you note from Wendy in housekeeping for our tip. My husband and I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Kennnebunk, ME
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I'd read some reviews on Tripadvisor about this particular place. The only one that really concerned me was the ability to take a shower in the morning. Well I didn't run out of hot water but I did have to keep turning the dial to get hotter water.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Yeah its a Super 8. I stay here cause its reasonable. I dont need marble entry ways, a 3000 ft heath club, or egyption bed sheets. Its funny what people expect when they stay in hotels at this price and then complain??? Anyways this place was great. Clean rooms accomidating staff, free slot money at the local casino. In the morning the continental was over and they went out of their way to make sure I still got what I needed. I will due to my business travels continue to give my business to Super 8, and this Hotel helped make this my choice....Hey corporate if you read this, you have a mentally challanged worker employed here.....She was so nice, I told her I would say this...Give her a raise, she was a real champ.....

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Newmarket, Canada
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Stayed one night at Super 8 for a weekend shopping spree. Nothing special but this motel offered us all we required to achieve a decent night's sleep. The room itself was modestly appointed. Basic ammedies which is all you can expect for the price paid. Bed was very comfortable and three soft pillows were made available (per double bed). An in room safe was present and the TV was LCD technology. Bathroom had been updated with plenty of light and the shower was amazing. Over all we had no complaints during a less than busy time of year (Nov 30th). Super 8 is a short drive to Millcreek Mall and other Peach Street shopping.
Tip#1 - Request north side of building (non highway side) to mitigate highway (truck) noise.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends