I usually wouldn't even bother writing a review, but these people need to be exposed. I booked through expedia, we arrived and as I waited to check in I couldn't help but notice that one woman was very angry about the cleanliness of the rooms and another was complaining about something else. We checked in, but before carrying in the luggage, we went to check the room. The sheets were gross, multiple hairs, even little short 'clippings', I don't know if someone doesn't know how to wash sheets, but it looked as if the sheets were not changed, in quite awhile.
I informed the front desk that we were pretty disturbed by the conditions, we didn't even check the bathroom. They did offer to send up maid service, but my wife was totally not willing to 'go back to a dirty well for a clean glass of water.' The desk clerk assured me that we wouldn't be charged for the room.. Guess what, I had to call my credit card company today to dispute the charge. The manager said we broke their cancelation policy and that she had offered to send up the maid. I imagine they even booked this room after we left, they seemed to have been busy...I just can't imagine why the management of this hotel refuses to not charge us for a service that we didn't receive.
We showed up for the reservation, they didn't provide a reasonable service.
We wound up staying at the Wyngate on the next exit....wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While you stay at our pet-friendly hotel, start each day on a positive note with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), a freshly prepared spread of waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, muffins, and all-you-can-drink coffee and juice as well as eggs, meat and yogurt. Once you jumpstart your morning, make your way to the many area attractions conveniently from our central location. If you are feeling lazy, you can lounge around at our indoor swimming pool or surf the Web on our free Wi-Fi. For a more active afternoon, you can head to our impressive fitness facility with an indoor heated pool. Professionals have come to the right place, with our fax/copy services at a full business center, available meeting spaces, and free local calls. The spacious guest rooms are each equipped with flat-panel TVs streaming over 60 premium cable channels, a microwave, refrigerator, and the option of a whirlpool tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, LaQuinta, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie Hotel Erie
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Erie
- La Quinta Hotel Erie
- Erie La Quinta
- La Quinta Erie