All reviews waffles a pet friendly hotel sausage small dog hard boiled eggs peach street a great stay first floor grove city off the highway we've stayed nice place to stay the breakfast area staff was friendly rooms were very clean free breakfast millcreek mall
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Having been rejected by another hotel, with whom I had made a reservation, because I had our dog with us, we were pleasantly surprised by the hearty welcome we received at this location. Not only was our dog welcomed, there was no additional pet charge. Room was clean, well supplied and comfortable for a one night stay.

2  Thank Martin D
lq6247gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Moneychanger:

Thank you so much for posting a review on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that your entire family, including your dog, were welcomed warmly and that you had a good night's stay. We strive each day to creat memorable experiences that show the care, pride and expertise of our staff. I am so glad that your experience was a good one. We hope that if you are ever traveling through our area again you will consider us as your #1 destination to stop and spend the night.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Looks like a newer hotel, or maybe a recently remodeled one. Front desk clerk was very friendly and efficient (even though she quoted us the wrong checkout time). The entrance and exit to the hotel are a little overly complicated, but I don't think that's La Quinta's fault.

Dear Edwin R,

Thank you so much for your review. I am thrilled that you had a good night's stay with us and yes we have been recently remodeled with more changes to come. We hope you will join us in the future to see all of the exciting changes we have planned for the property.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

On our way from Boston to Ann Arbor, we've stayed overnight at this site on three times of our trips. We like its location being right-off of the higher way, the nice rooms and the free breakfast in the morning. All and all, we have been very pleased. The staff we have met have been great and most accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lq6247gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Dear Bob A:

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review. I am so happy that you stayed with us on multiple occasions and found the hotel pleasing on both of your stays. We hope on your next trip from Ann Arbor to Boston you will stop and see us again. Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I had made a mistake when I reserved a room online, but the front desk employee easily corrected my error and found us a suitable room. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and we had no problems with our stay. Because we frequently travel with our dog, we're used to being on the first floor and near the side doors — but even with our location, the extraneous noise was minimal.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lq6247gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear bmk0217:

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel during your recent stay. I am glad the issue you had with your reservation was taken care of promptly and professionally by our front desk agent. We are glad that you and your entire family, including your dog, found the hotel clean and inviting. We hope that on your travels through the area again, you will choose to stop and see us again.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I'm sorry to say that there were certain things that were disappointing. My room smelled like cigarette smoke (masked by Fabreze). I didn't ask to change as I was next to family. I alleviated the problem by opening the window (midwinter). I was cold and looked for a blanket in the closet and there was none. Pulled the coverlet off of the other bed and was fine! The other problem was exiting the Hotel. We had to go the wrong way on the highway and find some place to turn around and/or make a uturn. This was a real pain right next to the interstate. There was no access out the back. There was also a vacuum and large bag of garbage next to the room until late evening. I think these are 'need to know' things. Desk personnel was very nice and personable;) Bed Very comfortable!

Dear Katchacam:

Please accept my personal apologies that the odor of your room was offensive. We would have loved the opportunity to correct this issue with you while you were at the hotel. I also can relate to how frustrating it can be getting in and out of our property due to the road configuration. Hopefully, in the future other means of egress will be available to all of our guests. We appreciate your feedback and will take note of those area in which we can improve.

Again, thank you for writing your review about your recent stay.