“YUMM_EEE”

Joe Roots Grill
Ranked #62 of 402 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coraopolis, PA
“YUMM_EEE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We really enjoyed our dinner here. Service was nice and friendly and the food was delicious. I had the Flagship Niagara Platter and my husband had a steak. I had a cup of their lobster bisque and it was fantastic. The seafood tasted like it was just caught. The fried clams stasted like the sea and were very juicy. One tip would be a little less breading. Let those clams shine! Huband's steak was cooked to the doneness he wanted.. everthings was wonderful and we will def go back again

Visited May 2013

Lansdale, PA
“We went here due to proximity”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Joe Roots was hit or miss with us. My wife really enjoyed her seafood platter (a mix of everything) but I was disappointed in my lobster alfredo which was overcooked. We stayed at the nearby Comfort Inn so this was very close and looked upscale compared to the Applebee's and other chain restaurants nearby. And the cost was certainly upscale but for my plate it seemed too much to pay for the effort that was put into my dinner. Wait staff were on the ball and we did not have to rubberneck for drink refills. Joe's has a very nice interior and my wife commented on how spacious it was (you did not have to squeeze past other patron's chairs like some places) But like I said my wife could not find fault in her platter. So I scored Joe's as average for food but gave it a very good due to atmosphere and its open floor plan.

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went for lunch with my family and a friend. The food was good and the watress was very courteous and helpful. Once we ordered (had to wait for our guest) the food came quickly. Nice place to eat.

Rockford, Michigan, United States
“Went for dinner, but the appetizer was enough........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is the second time that we came to Erie, PA from Michigan, and we liked Joe Roots so well last time that we went again. In fact, they let us leave our van in the back, and bike the Presque Isle for a few hours, before coming in and enjoying some GREAT food!! We started out with their great clam chowder and crab stuffed mushrooms, and was going to order the Flagship Niagara Platter of Shrimp, Scallops, Clams and Whitefish, but we seemed to have just enough, and didn't order this time........ But they make everything great!! And the staff is always fun, happy, and ready to help you at any time!!

1 Thank MGMMUSIC
Hatboro, PA
“nice family place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went for dinner with 20 other guests. Food was good. Service was VERY good, it is hard with a big crowd but our waitress did a great job.

Visited April 2013