Wingate by Wyndham Erie
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Solstice(Erie)
1,596 results
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesshopping tripsausagestay there againvery nice hotelpool and hot tubair conditionerup to datevery nice staya great place to stayrestaurants and shoppingpeach streetconvenient locationfree breakfastsplash lagoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. This hotel offered a hot / cold breakfast buffet and was really good with lots of variety.
I will not hesitate to stay here again

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was my first stay at a Wyndham hotel and was quite happy with it. I was in Erie on a shopping trip with some friends and found the location excellent. I too was a bit annoyed by the construction on Peach St. but I don't blame the hotel for this. Our room was great. Very spacious and the beds were extremely comfortable. I usually find hotel pillows to be too thick and uncomfortable but these ones were perfectly fine. I had a great nights sleep both nights we stayed. The shower was excellent. The water pressure was amazing for a hotel. Better than I have at home! :) We had a fridge and microwave in our room which was very convenient. We found the rooms pretty quiet. Not too much noise from other rooms or people in the hallway. Our window looked out towards the highway but we didn't hear any traffic noise at all. The pool was nice and warm and the hot tub was relaxing and clean. They should refill the towels more often though. The breakfast was good however I have a gluten sensitivity and I found there weren't many options that were wheat-free. They did have eggs, fruit and yogurt though which was perfectly fine to start my day with. I've read other reviews on this hotel and some say the Wi-Fi was slow or weak but I didn't have any problems with it. It worked fine in my room for my laptop.
All in all, a great stay and I would definitely stay again! Good Job Wingate!

1  Thank MLJE