“Not the best.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Went in for lunch after arriving from Canada - took forever to be greated by staff.
Returned after a hockey game for beers etc, better service on the dinner rush.
Convienent location but not the best service overall.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stayed the night in Erie on our way back from Daytona Beach, and a bit of shopping in Grove City. We decided on Boston Pizza. When we walked in, we waited a couple of minutes to be seated even though it the place was almost empty...and there was a server holding up the wall just in front of us. no big deal, right!?, we were on holidays. After being seated, we waited and waited and waited for a server. Many made eye contact but still no service, our "excuse me" were totally ignored. After 15 minutes, we walked out. There was no manager to be found on our way out. There were at least five different servers working and two tables of customers. Service was awful. Sad thing is that we really like Boston Pizza but not for a while.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We're a fan of Boston's in Niagara Falls, so tried the one in Erie. Menu was the same and service was ok. The issue that we had is that, apparently, there's a banquet room attached to the restaurant and the kitchen services that area. Our food took over 1 hr to arrive because they were doing banquet service. Seems like we should've been warned when we came into the restaurant so that we could've decided to stay or go (or to do takeout).

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had a very unfortunate and maddening experience while visiting this restaurant last night. I ordered their spicy Jambalaya Pasta, as it looked really tasty on the menu; a mixture of shrimp, sausage, and spicy sauce and other ingredients served over pasta. Unfortunately, what arrived was simply a few shrimp tossed over some wet pasta in a very bland tomato sauce. Even from the first bite, I recognized that there was NOTHING "jambalaya" in this mixture. So I asked the waitress if I could have some red pepper to add a little "zing" to the dish. She brought some out, and I added it which did a little bit of good. But I quickly realized that more was missing. There wasn't a SINGLE PIECE of sausage in the entire plate. Not one. So I asked the waitress if I could see the menu again, just to confirm that there was sausage in the description. There was.

When the waitress came back to the table, I mentioned this, and expressed my displeasure with my dinner. She said that she understood, and that she would compensate me by discounting the meal. Well, she brought the bill out, which was $52, with no discount. She soon came by and picked up that bill and brought me the "discounted bill." It decreased from $52 to $49. I'm not kidding; she applied her 20% employee discount to just my dish...which was not anything close to the menu item I ordered from the menu.

I was so disgusted that I never complained. I just wanted to get out of the place. I have come to this restaurant every time I've been in Erie, but I don't think I will come back in the future.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had asked to be seated in the bar when we arrived. Waited 40 mins and then did not get a seat where we wanted. The food was ok and I appreciated that they had a gluten free pizza available. We were supposed to have fries with some of the meals but they arrived after we were finished eating. They never apologized when we said we no longer wanted them. We also asked them twice to change the tv to a game we wanted to watch and neither person we asked did it. Overall terrible experience.