“good”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Pennsylvania
“good”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Lots on the menu to pick from...good kids menu. Nice sports bar. Walking distance to Splash lagoon and surronding hotels.

Visited March 2013

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Our go-to place in the area”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Their pizzas are good, and all the other items are good--dependable. Not excellent, but if wanting decent food and great service then go. We choose it consistently over a lot of other restaurants in the busy Peach St. area, plus it's a little further out, so you can get in when the lower Peach St. ones are packed.

Visited March 2013
Stratford
“Good restaurant for pizza”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had dinner here staying overnight on way to Canada .
Service was good and so was food.
Excellent pizza and soup.

Visited February 2013
Finger Lakes, NY
“Great service, food was inconsistent”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We enjoyed going to Boston's after our water park excursion. It is linked to Splash Lagoon but you will need to be in street clothes here. My son's chicken bites were the best fried chicken I have ever had. We loved their desserts but my fish taco was pretty bland. Nice atmosphere with a sports bar kind of vibe. Our waitress was very friendly but a bit slow - might have been an issue with the kitchen.

• Visited February 2013
Fairport, New York
“OK Food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were at Splash Lagoon, so decided to walk over to Bostons for dinner. It was nice that it was connected, so we didnt have to go outside. We were seated right away, and drink orders were taken quickly. Even though the place was not full, the service was slow. We ordered fried mozzerella as a app, and it was a little overdone. But they were still pretty good. Quite a bit later our food arrived. My son and husband ordered sliders and both said they were really good. My daughter had chicken tenders and they were overdone too. A bit too crunchy. I had the bacon wrapped sirloin bites. They were good, but also overdone. She asked how I wanted them, and I said rare. They were more like medium. It was a little expensive in my opinion. For the 4 of us the bill was about $65.

But the place was nice, and it was great that we could just walk over and not go outside.

• Visited February 2013