“Good restaurant for pizza”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Stratford
“Good restaurant for pizza”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had dinner here staying overnight on way to Canada .
Service was good and so was food.
Excellent pizza and soup.

Visited February 2013

Finger Lakes, NY
“Great service, food was inconsistent”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We enjoyed going to Boston's after our water park excursion. It is linked to Splash Lagoon but you will need to be in street clothes here. My son's chicken bites were the best fried chicken I have ever had. We loved their desserts but my fish taco was pretty bland. Nice atmosphere with a sports bar kind of vibe. Our waitress was very friendly but a bit slow - might have been an issue with the kitchen.

• Visited February 2013
Fairport, New York
“OK Food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were at Splash Lagoon, so decided to walk over to Bostons for dinner. It was nice that it was connected, so we didnt have to go outside. We were seated right away, and drink orders were taken quickly. Even though the place was not full, the service was slow. We ordered fried mozzerella as a app, and it was a little overdone. But they were still pretty good. Quite a bit later our food arrived. My son and husband ordered sliders and both said they were really good. My daughter had chicken tenders and they were overdone too. A bit too crunchy. I had the bacon wrapped sirloin bites. They were good, but also overdone. She asked how I wanted them, and I said rare. They were more like medium. It was a little expensive in my opinion. For the 4 of us the bill was about $65.

But the place was nice, and it was great that we could just walk over and not go outside.

• Visited February 2013
Rochester, New York
“Not a place to eat”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was a prime location to splash lagoon that was the only positive. The service was horrible the orders were mixed up and they still charged for incorrect orders until I made a fuss. The waitress acted as we didn't exist. The tables weren't bussed nor did the waitress feel the need to remove glasses or diirty plates from our table. The restaurant was only half full, but seemed under staffed. I would recommend even with the location primed to splash lagoon hopping in your car and find another.

ohio
“Good food, cheap beer.”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Great wings, cheap beer. Has a restaurant area and separated sports bar area. Something to please any group or family.