“Loved the Subs!”

Lakeshore Theresa's Deli
Ranked #86 of 440 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I had half of a Combination and half a Sausage Peppers and Onion.
The Combo was very good. Good portion of quality sliced meats and cheese. I had it cold and it was good. I think I'd prefer this one warmed.
The Sausage Peppers and Onion still makes my mouth water thinking about it 3 weeks later!
Had a few bites of pizza while waiting and that was good too.
The desserts looked fantastic too but we didn't get any.
Don't plan to sit down and eat. No real seating.
All I can say is I wish this place was in my town. I'd be a regular.
If ever in Erie again, this is a place I'll make time for.

Reviewed March 13, 2011

We have enjoyed the subs at Theresa's in the past but today we tried the pizza. The pizza here is huge. It's reasonably priced (we paid $15 for a large, thick crust, with 3 toppings) and a good value. The crust was very thick but underneath, where the toppings are, was thin and could easily be folded. It was also perfectly slightly crispy underneath. There was adequate sauce and plenty of toppings. One piece of this pizza is not only quite large but very filling. We ordered a large and were both full after having two pieces each.

Reviewed March 28, 2009

Theresas BLT sub is the best I have ever had.
Better ask to see the size of sub before you order.
They are muck bigger then you might think.

1  Thank unoitaliano
Reviewed November 21, 2007

They're subs are huge, so you'll get your moneys worth. Forget those dinky little subway and quizno's subs. I drive about 13 miles just to go here.

2  Thank xanon
Reviewed November 11, 2006

The most fabulous hoagies this side of Pittsburgh!!!
Extensive take out features: pizza, hoagies, dinners, wings , desserts etc.
The potato salad is to die for!!!
Comparative prices, huge portions!
Highly recommended!!!

4  Thank steelie1

Been to Lakeshore Theresa's Deli? Share your experiences!