“Good God George's is Great”

George's Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 423 Restaurants in Erie
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Great place to eat, with friendly and helpfull staff. Food is great, I will definitely come back.

1  Thank Edwin G

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I found georges through a restaurant.com deal they had going after I moved to Erie from the Boston area. I have gone back multiple times since because it's awesome! The food is amazing, but I would say order bacon well done because it comes out barely cooked if not.... You get a large portion of food and the servers are very quick and friendly. I have only been for breakfast but I know they have lunch too

2  Thank Sarahmay521
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I lmeet friends at George's for breakfast! The retro atmosphere a relaxing treat, and the food and service is always excellent! The menu is very good, and I hear lunches are yummy: leave room for homemade pies.

1  Thank CaymanD
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We ate breakfast this morning at George's and it was a great diner experience. The inside of the place has a traditional retro look with a fun red and black motif. The food was great. We had sweet potato and pecan pancakes, a western omellet with fried potatoes. The potatoes were the star believe it or not. They were so good. Did not taste fried or greasy. They had a light taste that brought out the potatoe taste. The pancakes and omellet were really good. Go there!!! Highly recommended. Trevor and his staff will really make you feel welcome.

3  Thank ChaunceyTravel
Reviewed September 1, 2006

Apparently, George's is a tradition in Erie and we can see why. There's not a whole bunch of atmosphere...just good, hearty food and lots of it. We stopped in for a late lunch of potato au gratin soup and a Reuben sandwich. Delicious!

2  Thank geekanddork

Been to George's Restaurant? Share your experiences!