“Average hotel restaurant”

Dining options: Reservations
Cary, North Carolina
“Average hotel restaurant”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Decent; not amazing. I had the airplane chicken with peas and pasta. The food took forever; to be fair, I think the kitchen was short-staffed due to the blizzard outside. I had to make a business conference call, so the kitchen boxed it up for me.

Visited January 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Creative and enjoyable food”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

When in Erie, we regularly eat at the Safari Grille and usually the food is excellent. Also the Grille often features local area beers on tap, and they tend to be very good!

Visited August 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“FANTASTIC food for a hotel!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very surprised on how wonderful the food was! It was wonderful to have at my hotel after a day of traveling.

• Visited April 2012
Erie pa
“Give it a try! It all depends on the taste you have...I loved it!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I heard mixed reviews...It was great! We went Saturday nite around seven at nite. It was very quiet and our server was great. She obviously had tasted the whole menu which was important and she gave us great advice according to our needs. I asked why the reviews were so mixed(I read online prior to our visit) and she said the safari is family owned and has been in a series of locations with a variety chefs. With that the locals have lost the desire to give it another chance. It is located in the garden Hilton hotel now and has a great theme,safiri but elegant. I found the menu to be small in terms of variety but very intricate in terms of ingredients. It was boarder line fine dining and really enjoyed their food. A little pricy but thats only if your use to large portions and chain prices!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Erin R
Easton, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The menu was very extensive and all the food was wonderful and serving size was enormous. It was fun to see all the wall mounted animals from all over the world.

Visited March 2012