“When can we go back?”

Latino's Mexican Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #11 of 407 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“When can we go back?”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Our first visit was last night and I was ready to plan another visit before our main course arrived! I'd never had mole sauce and the staff offered to let me try a sample before ordering the meal. Even after I ordered the owner promised me that if I didn't love it he'd make sure to cook me something else instead. No problem there, it was fantastic! I can't wait for my parents to come visit so we can take them for some REAL Mexican food! Thanks again Latino's, you made a good night great :)

Hamilton, Canada
“the bomb”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Went of Tripadvisor advice and it was bang on. The owner came to our table and offered us some Sopas an app for the 4 of us. not even on the menu. My son who went to chef school says it was "the bomb> meaning great and we all thought that, Next soup or salad then entrees. We had the specials and Rellanos, All great Mexican dishes, home made by the owners mother. We finished by sharing a vanilla flan. The place is nice and clean, not in a high end neighbourhood but the food and kindness was memorable for my wife, my boys and for me...

• Visited November 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“Fantastic!!!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

If you enjoy authentic HOME MADE and fresh Mexican food then Latinos is a must try! Service was excellent, they expalined every item on the menu for us seeing as we were first time visitors, and the food was even better! We started with delicious chips and salsa along with delicious Margaritas which was followed by our entrees. We had the pork dish and the steak both of which were full of flavour and absolutely delicious. This place is a must try, I can't say it any simplier than that!!!!!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Phil D
Warren, Pennsylvania, United States
“One of the Best meals ever”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We came in to the quiet restaurant not sure what to expect. We were immediately greeted by the owner whom explained to us how his family came from Mexico City and how they enjoyed having a small quiet restaurant.We told him that he would make a killing with his food being so good but He stated he was not interested in going commercial and how his mom did the cooking and they have been able to keep the restaurant family friendly. The food was amazing I grew up in Corpus Christi so I knew good Mexican food, but this was much better than I could remember. My family really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food,and the prices were real reasonable, I will be back and I tell everyone about how good it is.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Deborah A
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Unique flavors ~~ try Latino's!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This was my second visit here. The owner, Julio, is very warm and welcoming as is his entire staff. We had the Cocktail de Camarones ~ the Mexican version of a shrimp cocktail, it was delicious! Large shrimp and creamy avacado with a sweet/spicy salsa, served with a bowl full of chips was a great start to the meal. I chose the Pollo con Mole, (chicken in mole sauce), I can't say enough about this dish, moist chicken with mole sauce to die for along with rice, beans, soup and tortillas. My husband ordered the Comida Corrida (one of the house specials) spicy pork in tomato sauce with succulent cactus along with sides as well. I hope to go back in the near future, would definitely recommend this restaurant!!! Thank you Julio! :)

• Visited October 2012

Been to Latino's Mexican Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!