“great pizza”

Stevo's Pizza
Ranked #39 of 418 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We really enjoyed the pizza at the restaurant on the peninsula. The price was good and the quality super. We picked it up and drove to the monument to see the new lights on it.

1  Thank Dian T

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Coming from a predominantly Italian area, with lots of pizza joints, I wasn't impressed with their New York style pizza - but I realize I am spoiled :) I was, however, surprised by pepperoni balls. This was something new. It's like a savory doughnut stuffed with pepperoni and cheese. It reminded me of my grandma's fried dough (which I'm used to being served coated in cinnamon and sugar). It's a nice little place, though, good prices and lots of choices.

1  Thank jerrid96
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Allow me to preface my review by stating that I have yet to visit the Mecca of deep dish deliciousness that is Chicago. That being said, the deep dish meat lover's pizza that I had last week from Stevo's on Peninsula was AWESOME!!! Hands down, the best deep dish pizza that I have ever enjoyed!

Normally, I would say that $17 for a 14" pie is a little steep but definitely not in this case! I ordered my pizza and when I was picking it up 30 minutes later I was immediately struck by how heavy it was. It felt like it weighed 10 lbs., no kidding!!!

When I got home and tasted it the compliments kept gushing out of me. The crust was perfect with the edges making for a nice handle and a tasty, buttery finish of each slice. The meats and cheese were perfectly adorned by a delicious tomato sauce and then topped with a sprinkling of Parmesan! I have never been filled by two slices of pizza until I took on this mammoth!!!

Keep up the good work! I can say with absolute certainty that I will be ordering this again in the very near future!!!

1  Thank Boitanotke

Been to Stevo's Pizza? Share your experiences!