“Super yummy!”

Ranked #12 of 414 Restaurants in Erie
Erie
“Super yummy!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We ordered two sandwiches and shared -- I was sad to see the other half of my Raphael go, but once I bit into the other half (forget the name) I loved that one too! Fresh and made to order...overall very good. I will most certainly go back!!!

Visited December 2013

“great sandwiches”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Sandwiches are very good. They have some very unique sandwiches and you can make your own. I had the veggie sandwich and I really enjoyed it. Will be back.

• Visited December 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“SO good!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Probably some of the best sandwiches I've tasted, and I don't say that too often. The servers were very nice and respectful as I was ordering. When I took a bite of the sandwich it was like heaven in my mouth, and that's a lot to say about a sandwich. So you know it's good. They also have a chalkboard tabletop, which is always a fun distraction when I bring my 2 year old daughter in for lunch.

• Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Food And Concept”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The sandwich selection is awesome. I chose the Mona Lisa and it was delicious. The macaroni and cheese with sausage was out of this world. I will definitely go back if I am in the area.

Visited August 2013
pnwtoc
“Among the best in Erie”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Well, this place may be #50 on the list now, but it'll be zooming up the list quickly I would think. It's a great place with fabulous, creative sandwices. I've had 3 (scream, da vinci, and mona lisa). All were great. I won't go into detail for each one. I'll just say they really know how to make a sandwich. Nothing like normal.

The combo (with chips and drink) is a little expensive IMO - around $11 with full sandwich. Full sandwich only is around $8 with tax. Lot's of people I go with only eat half though and save the other half for later. It's a large sandwich. The shop on state street is only open from 10 - 3 I think and it gets pretty crowded at lunch. You can call your order in early though.

Hope to see you in the top 10 soon, Picasso's. I love you.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Picasso's Erie? Share your experiences!