“A Fun Place for All Things Racing”

Quaker Steak & Lube
Ranked #28 of 412 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Niagara Falls, New York
“A Fun Place for All Things Racing”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Went to this place last weekend as I was passing through Erie, PA. It's a fun atmosphere with lots of racing paraphernalia. The food is good as long as you stick to the wings and burgers. Don't venture too far off this as you will be disappointed. The management and servers are great. My girlfriend ordered the salmon which she didn't really like and the server picked up on this and had the manager come over and apologize and get her a free dessert. Well played! The wings are awesome as well and if you're feeling brave try the Atomic. I did and it was really, really hot!!! Overall a fun place for drinks and bar food as well as the cool race stuff to look at.

• Visited September 2013
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
ThanQ for the great review! We are always happy to hear from our guests. We are glad that you enjoyed the fun atmosphere and that the service was excellent. We hope to see you back again soon!

Paris, France
“Late nite dinner”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food was ok for late night dinner after a full day at the water park.
Typical American menu with something for everyone!

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Not really for me”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband loves this place. A lot of wings and bar food. A good size menu to choose from. Onion rings are pretty good, but just not my go to food. Great atomosphere for sports, but I usually see children in there . I know I will be back because of football season and the fact that my husband could eat there 3x a week. But perhaps I will eat before I go;0)

St. Catharines, Canada
“Great for steak and non steak lovers”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Always a great place to eat. Great steaks, entertainment and an overall wonderful Erie experience. Suggest this place to anyone wanting a good bite to eat

Visited December 2012
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
ThanQ for sharing such positive feedback with us! We love to hear from our guests. We are glad you enjoy our food and have a fun experience. We hope to see you back again at The Lube soon!
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Another great Quaker Steak and Lube !”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stopped here twice while recently in Erie , Pa and so enjoyed the food and great service. The boneless bbq wings , pretzels, beer cheese dip and box car of carrots, celery and ranch made for a great dinner. My brother enjoyed the Parmesan Pepper wings , lube chips and beer cheese as well. Our server Kathi was great and checked on us frequently. Had stopped here last year and just had to stop again this year when I was in town. If you have never tried Quaker Steak and Lube , try this one if you are in or near Erie ! Also , if you are already a Quaker Steak and Lube fan like me, you wont be disappointed~

Visited August 2013
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
ThanQ for the great review, we always love hearing from our guests! We are thrilled to know that you had such great food and service. Please come back and visit again soon!