“Very good!”

El Canelo
Ranked #237 of 402 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Very good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Very good food and yummy margaritas! I had steak tacos and a mango margarita. Food was hot and came quick. My whole family enjoyed it.

Toronto, Canada
“Good place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

The place give you a homely feeling. Oh also the price is right, the food is tasty and the service is excellent. recommend to people of all ages.

Visited September 2012
Moon Township, Pennsylvania
“Our favorite mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

We love this place. We also visit the location in New Castle from time to time. We keep asking them to open a location near the Pittsburgh airport. The food is great...you will have leftovers...are very reasonably priced. I love the beans and rice. My husband goes with fajitas...and they make them very spicy per his request. We recommended this place to someone staying at the same hotel and she thought it was great too.

Visited July 2012
Milton, Pennsylvania
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Good hot food, quick service, and awesome Mango Margaritas! So much better than the chain Mexican restaurants.

Visited June 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WORST EVER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Im not quite sure what people from Erie think is Mexican but this is not it. Im from So. California so I know authentic mexican food. I had nachos and a maggie, my husband had a burrito. Watered down, unseasoned, bland..... I could go on. We both got sick. The only decent thing was the tortilla chips if you added tons of salt! Take my advice & go to taco bell!!!!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Melanie L

Been to El Canelo? Share your experiences!