“Great for breakfast”
Review of Taki's Restaurant - CLOSED

Taki's Restaurant
Reviewed January 10, 2013

An all American (made by the greek) breakfast. Home fries, thick sausage links, eggs done right, good coffee, good service, all with a fair price. I've known Mr. Taki for years. Always a smile! His son is one of the cooks. For breakfast, great choice. In my younger years, I would bring my family when visiting Erie. A reasonable price! I will be back, hopefully for years to come.

1  Thank Mark M

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Best breakfast in town from what we experienced. Staff was friendly and food was delicious! Be Sure to Go But If you order pancake you better be hungry!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Can't go wrong for their breakfasts, well liked place, but wish it was open more. It is a cool place and great because it is so local

Reviewed September 18, 2012

They have strange hours, I still have no clue how in the world they saty open and afloat. usually good food at a good price, but it's hard to get in there.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Greek and Breakfast, love it all of the time! Eat here almost every day for breakfast. Great local character.