“Got the order wrong”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Got the order wrong”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had dinner there on a quiet Wed night. They brought 3 of our entrees but said the 4th had been wrong and they would have to redo it. It was my husband's dinner and though they did offer him free chips and salsa while he was waiting, the kids and I finished our meals and had to wait for his to come.........staff handled it well but it was very disappointing.

• Visited July 2013

Waterford, Connecticut
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stopped here on a cross county trip for a late night dinner. We appreciated the good service, the wi-fi, and being about to watch a couple innings of baseball while we ate. The food was typical for the chain, but my husband said his salad has some brown edges on the lettuce leaves. I'm sure they would have replaced the salad if he had complained but we were in a hurry and he chose not to mention it. All in all-great place!

• Visited July 2013
Stouffville, ON
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We ordered take out from here. It was a large order and they had the food ready in 30 minutes! Food was tasty and the portions are more than enough for an adult. I tried their steak and it was good! I will recommend this place for you to check out.

Visited July 2013
Erie, PA.
“Love the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

My son & daughter-in-law took us here for Mother's Day. We ordered from the 2 for $20
menu. My daughter-in -law shared the spinach & artichoke which was served warm. It was excellent! I was so rapped up in enjoying our appetizer that I almost forgot about dinner. My wife & son had the mozzarella sticks. For dinner I ordered steak well done which really was well done without being hard ,dry, and tasteless. That happens at some restaurants, but the cook really knew how to prepare it. It was excellent. My wife ordered chicken strips with honey mustard dipping sauce. She enjoyed it! She always orders chicken. Service was timely without being obtrusive. It was a very enjoyable experience because of the quality of the meal & the friendliness of the staff. Besides, my son paid.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great dining experience...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by here after a long drive from Niagara falls home to Atlanta. We were tired and hungry and needed a place to eat. Applebees was a great choice. J.D. our waiter was great and very friendly. The hostess even opened the door for me and my crew. Loved it here. I recommend this place to locals and travelers.

• Visited June 2013