“Great dining experience...”

Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great dining experience...”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by here after a long drive from Niagara falls home to Atlanta. We were tired and hungry and needed a place to eat. Applebees was a great choice. J.D. our waiter was great and very friendly. The hostess even opened the door for me and my crew. Loved it here. I recommend this place to locals and travelers.

• Visited June 2013

Scotia, New York
“Two visits, both great”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

When I ate at Applebee's in June, it seemed very familiar. I didn't remember that I had eaten there four days before. When on the road, after a while all restaurants seem the same. I must say that both visits were very good. The food was tasty and the staff welcoming. I especially enjoyed their dessert shooters, small and just the right size after a full meal. Aaron the bartender was helpful and attentive, as was waitress Chris. The manager visited all tables and made sure everyone was happy. I will definitely go back again next time I'm in Erie.

• Visited June 2013
Alden, New York
“Ok for a chain restaurant!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Food was okay (I've had better); drinks were awesome! very KID friendly and that works for me. It also helps if you have a gift card or coupons. A little on the pricy side.

Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Typical Applebee's”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food was average, but you can't beat the value of the 2 for $20 deal they were offering. Our waiter wasn't the friendliest, but he wasn't rude either. What did bother me was that he didn't ask us if we wanted any dessert, coffee, etc after our meal and just immediately placed the check on the table as one of us was still eating our entree. There are so many other restaurants in the area that I would only recommend going here if you have a real hankering for Applebee's.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto
“Late night Soccer Team Dinner”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our soccer team had a very late game and returned back to Erie at 10pm. We called ahead to see if they can take us at 10pm and they accepted our reservation, even though their restaurant closed at 11pm. The staff are really nice and took some time to have small chat with us. Thank you Applebee's staff for taking our large group at such late notice and late timing.

Visited April 2013