“Authentic and tasty.”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Authentic and tasty.”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I will do takeout at least once a month, the Casablanca Platter is our fav, little bit of everything, the falafel is outstanding!

Visited May 2014

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great Mid-east Food”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We went on a Friday for dinner. Shared a Bulgar wheat appetizer, which was hot, and very tasty. The texture added to the experience. All three of us ordered from the kabob section, and all came both hot and cooked exactly as requested. The spicing was both moderate and well-balanced. All of us enjoyed our selections. The chosen dessert was banana chocolate raisin cake, topped with whipped cream. Without question, that was a tasty conclusion to our mid-east dinner. The Turkish coffee was the best I've ever had, and the tea selection was enjoyed be my table-mates. Overall, our group thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

As an aside, they offer music Friday nights. It is a guitarist who offers understated folk an country music. We were seated at a table right beside him, and his playing was so subtle that we never had a problem conversing among ourselves. We bought his CD.

• Visited February 2014
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Best falafel ever”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming here since it opened, and have been fans of the owners and their food since they operated another restaurant here years ago. The food is fresh and delicious, and the service is warm and friendly. It is one of our favorites.

1 Thank gaiasong
Durham NC
“Middle East Cuisine in a Family Setting”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This restaurant is run by a family who cook the food their parents cooked for them as they grew up. The mother and children run the restaurant.
It is a small place with only about 8 tables with regular chairs on the first floor and 4 tables in a small charming area on the second floor where you sit on cushions which are placed around the tables .
The restaurant was very clean, the service exceptional, and the food some of the best mid eastern food I have eaten.
You do not have to worry about what to order as there was ample assistance from the wait staff.

I was told that there is a deck area behind the restaurant that is used during the warmer months. Music is provided every friday.

All in all a wonderful experience.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Chris G
Erie, Pa.
“Mid Eastern Food in North Western Pennsylvania”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I am not a big fan of mid eastern food, but I still wanted to try it. Our server was very patient as she helped me select a drink and dinner that I would enjoy. My food was good, and I enjoyed the experience. My family who were with me are seasoned travelers and said that they food taste and seasonings were excellent. WE sat downstairs but I understand the upstairs has more atmosphere, you even sit on the floor to eat.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Casablanca Grill? Share your experiences!