“Good stop!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We stopped by to grab a couple of drinks and a snack on a Saturday evening. We asked for a seat outside and ended up at one of the tables on State Street. First of all, the beer selection is great and the waitress helped me to pick out a good IPA (after a couple of samples of course). We ordered the pretzel appetizer which was perfect for two people to share and was a good fit with our drinks. The service was good in that it was definitely a step up form many local restaurants I've dined at. They seem to have actually given some thought into how they interact with every customer from seating to leaving.

Good job Tap House!!!

2  Thank Jason H

Reviewed August 11, 2014

It's got a good people scene. I can get the beverage I want and my buddy has a choice of 100s of beers. The food is pretty good. It is clean and the seats are comfortable. The staff is very good.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Erie, PA on July 4th was a stop over for our long trip from Indiana to NY. Arrving in towen wwe had no idea where to eat, so we searched the internet for micro pubs. The Brewerie at Union Station restaurant seem like a good place to eat and drink because of good reviews given for the venue. To our surprise everything was closed in Union Station. Really on a Friday on July 4th? So we drove around downtown and came upon U Pick Tap House. Downtown wasn't too busy therefore we could get a table right away. They have over 20 beers on tap and offer a flight of 6 beers to sample. Excellent beers and their menu specializes in pizza but their stromboli or as they call it, "Bolis" are fantastic! Homemade bread stuffed with a variety of meats and veggies. Several choices, all for under $10. They are delicious! The best Stromboli I've eaten! Friendly service and it is located a few minutes from the lakeshore.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is a very relaxing place to get a quick meal and a craft beer. You can sit in (which isn't your typical loud bar crowd) or enjoy the seats next to the sidewalk out side. We have done both.

1  Thank Scott T
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We went here over the 4th of July and it was very enjoyable! They have so many yummy beers on tap and a happy hour from 5-7 so they aren't too bad on prices for the beers then. The food, was amazing!!!! I got the chicken pesto flat bread and it was like heaven in my mouth! And everyone else that I was with said the same about their food. Since it is a restaurant it is kid friendly. The only thing was our waitress was not so good at getting us a water, it took her like 3 times and it took her 45 mins to get out check but I think she was new so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. If your in the area make sure you stop in and try their food and beers!

Been to U Pick 6 Tap House? Share your experiences!