U Pick 6 Tap House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stopped in for dinner August 19th. It was moderately crowded with a mix of college students, business people, and families. The menu has something for everyone: big dinner salads, pizza, sandwiches, pasta. There is also an extensive beer selection. I enjoyed the food, but the service was a little slow.

1  Thank HowieTraveler

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went here on Sunday it was open. I had a great experience . Loved my "boli" my wife had the pizza with chicken and avocado. The beer was good , and our waitress Tammy was very nice and fast. I would go back.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Always have a good variety of craft beers that are constantly changing/rotating.... Apps are tasty and a great value during Happy Hour, and the beers cheaper then also! A little pricey during regular times, but about normal for good craft beers. Good selection of take-out beer in bottles.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Visited this place while on vacation in June 2013. The service was poor. It took a long time to wait for a beer, and our food. The service could have been much better. The food was good. I recommend this place if you like to try different drinks out. Overall average place.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We came hungry and thirsty and were seated quickly. Service was slow and slower bringing beer samples. Although they were more than willing to offer tastes of their beer, it took awhile. When I finally decided, my beer came well after the pizza was delivered. The pizza, classic pepperoni, was done right, and tasty.

Been to U Pick 6 Tap House? Share your experiences!