“First but not last”

Pineapple Eddie Southern Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Pineapple Eddie Southern Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 423 Restaurants in Erie
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Pineapple Eddie Southern Bistro, Erie, Pennsylvania's newest dining experience. This family owned restaurant with its fusion of Southern regional and Caribbean cuisine is quickly becoming one of the hottest dining spots in the city. The harmonious mix of flavor, atmosphere and impeccable service makes this establishment one of Erie's culinary gems. If you're looking for a new restaurant that offers uniquely delicious food and a wonderful environment your friends and family will love, Pineapple Eddie is the place to be. Based in Erie, Pennsylvania, our family restaurant brings the flavor and hospitality of the south to the north.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Can't believe we waited so long to try this great new place to eat. The shrimp and grits make you check to be sure you're not in red dirt country. Very reasonable prices and the quality of the food is top notch. Support local business women and make this a place to eat often. I am!!!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I've heard many rave reviews about this restuarant from friends and co-workers. My first (and most likely my last) experience with Pineapple Eddie was sub-par. The place was packed when i went during the work-week for lunch. There was one waiter and unfortunately the service was very poor. No refills on beverages. My lunch ended up taking almost 2 hours.

I don't eat meat so the options I had from the menu were slim-pickins'. I opted to go for a salad that claimed to have in-season fruit in it. I received a plate of lettuce with about 1 cut strawberry in it. There was too much dressing and it was extremely bland to boot. I opted to try the corn muffin that came alongside this dish, only to bite into a sugary-sweet, dry-as-a-desert disappointment.

Needless to say, my visit to Pineapple Eddie was total bust and I will not be returning.

5  Thank ErieChickadee
Reviewed May 9, 2013

What a great place!! I was there for dinner with 7 other friends. The food and service was fantasic and I cant wait to go again! Finally a good restaurant in Erie

1  Thank Rick L
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My daughter introduced me to this restaurant. The food was great and the service was excellent. The lobster macaroni and cheese was excellent. It was one of the specials for that evening. The prices cannot be beat. Looking forward to going again. I believe the lunch menu is excellent. Reservations are a must as it is busy.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My first visit after being told about the unique menu. Very friendly staff, greeted almost at once and what a menu it is...for lunch. The flavors are rich without the normal overdone salt levels. This is real cooking. My shrimp& grits were as good, if not better, then anything I had in S. Carolina. I will be back for dinner and it still is a Bring your own Bottle. But they have applied for a license. Oh, and the desserts...the Carrot Cake...the best I have ever had. A very unique experience for something not the usual Erie !

Been to Pineapple Eddie Southern Bistro? Share your experiences!