“Excellent food, great service- fantastic menu variety!”
Review of Jekyll & Hyde’s

Jekyll & Hyde’s
Ranked #42 of 411 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Fairview, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food, great service- fantastic menu variety!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Just finished lunch here. I ordered the open face turkey sandwich with avacado and cucumber yogurt. My side was the pumpkin and sausage soup. If I could bathe in the soup I would have, it was that good. Lots of fresh abaca do with the sandwich. All made to order. Outstanding, don't pass this place up.

1 Thank Tomhitt

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great Value”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Hands down, I think J&H provides the best quality to price ratio in Erie. You can get an outstanding meal for the price. Love the Vietnamese Pork Sandwich.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank jayyneri
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Not your usual Erie Bar”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have been coming to Jekyll and Hyde since it opened and loved it every time. My fiancé and I love the food, the beer and the atmosphere. I am huge fan of the black bean burger and the shrimp burger but let’s be serious, the real reason we come is the beer. With almost 50 different beers on tap there is always something excellent for us to try. Just come here and relax with a very affordable and delicious meal while you enjoy a fantastic pint of beer. Take advantage of this gem or Erie will be left with no other choices than Olive Garden and Fridays. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank PittsburghBeer
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“I enjoyed everything”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

My family of three ordered five different meals to try as much as we could. The Mac n cheese was great. The fried bologna reminded me of fried spam, which I like. The beer was fresh and selection was good. Best of all, the owner served us, he endured all my moms questions about Erie and he gave us directions to avoid road closures. Thank you.

1 Thank mikenrona
New York
“Great Microbrews”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I was in town on business for a couple of days and found this place listed on bearadvocate and though I would give it a try. If your looking for a bar to enjoy a few excellent mircobrews and barleywines, this is the place. They have about 50 brews on tap and they are all really good. Just check out their web site that lists the current stuff they have on tap.

One thing: it is a rather small bar with only 2 room; one room facing E 10th Street and the other facing State Street. There a nice outdoor patio on the E 10th Steet side. The room on the State Street side has a couple of TV's playing local sports. That room also has a special table that is equipped with a few taps. I was told that if you call in advance they will set these taps up with beers of your choice and you can pour you own beers (metered taps). One other gimicky thing is the bar on the State Street side has "chill pads" so your drinks don't get cold (although my drinks never last that long).

The food was good, althought the menu is limited.

Overall, great craft beers and barelywines at a good price. Every city could use a bar like this.

• Visited May 2012