Glass House Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$104
$92
Wingate by Wyndham Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$88
$80
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$54
$149
$93
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfastpresque islemotor courtfamily ownedpink tilemain roadchain hotelheated poolenjoyed our staybusy roadbit datedhome away from homestate parkcoffee makernice poola great place to stayrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I could not be more pleased with our recent stay at the Glass House Inn. We were there for the Erie Marathon and new to the area. The Inn provided us with late check out on Sunday which my fellow travelers were grateful for after running the race. The check in staff were warm, friendly and welcoming. Megan helped us with locating good places to eat -The Colony and Serafini.
The room was clean and tidy. It was somewhat dated, which we knew prior to making reservations and we were ok with. I will stay here again when I run the marathon next year!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We enjoyed our 2 nights at Glass House Inn over Labor Day weekend 2012. Chose a family room which has 2 double beds and a single. The Inn is very very outdated, but the bed was super comfortable and we liked the included breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I had the wonderful privilege of staying at the Glass House Inn for the Erie Marathon. The room made me feel like I was staying in the home of a friend or relative. It was warm and welcoming. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spotless.
My husband and I plan to run in the marathon next year, and we will be staying at the Glass House Inn.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed 3 nights over Labor Day weekend and feel we have found a new favorite place for our overnight trips to Presque Isle. This is a superb location for Presque Isle. The room was immaculate, the bed was comfortable, and we appreciated being able to adjust the air conditioning. Having a fridge and microwave in the room really fit our needs - there's a supermarket nearby so you can stock up on what you like, avoid the expense of restaurants for every meal, and have picnic stuff for the beach. I would describe the breakfast as " continental plus" -- to me, "continental" means some form of bread or pastry and coffee. In addition to assorted pastries, bagels, and whole wheat bread, there were hot and cold cereals (several choices), delicious fresh fruit, and juice. It's not a bed&breakfast with a sumptuous gourmet hot meal in the morning, but it doesn't pretend to be -- and it's not as costly as typical b&bs. Several families with small children were there and they were a pleasure to watch- well behaved kids having a great family time. It is on a highway but we didn't hear ANY noise in our room. This place is a great choice!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple