“Fantastic!!!”

Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort
Ranked #2 of 63 things to do in Erie
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride, Slide, Splash And Plunge Your Way To Fun At Splash Lagoon In Erie, PA. From 9 Swirling Water Slides, Relax In The Family Whirlpools, Float Down The Lazy River, Play In Adventure Bay, Get drenched by The 1,000 Gallon Tipping Bucket, Toddler Play Areas, Explore The 5 Story Tiki Tree House, 6,000 Sq Ft Of Gaming Fun In Treasure Island Arcade, One Of The Best Places To Kid Around For Your Birthday Or Group Outing.Play All Day Or Play In Stay At One Of Our Award Winning Hotels. Wild Waves Indoor Wavepool opening Fall 2011! Play All Day Or Play In Stay At One Of Our Award Winning Hotels. Coming Soon-10,000 Sq Ft Wave Pool Coming Spring 2009!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
Reviewed August 31, 2014

This is a place to go if you have kids that are adventurous or not adventurous, this place is one of the greatest places I've ever been, great prices, staff, and water slides!!!

Scott-Ent, Director at Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know your visit was a great one! We hope to see you here again soon!

There are newer reviews for Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We took our two granddaughters to Splash Lagoon for their vacation because rain or shine, the park is open. They had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the water slides especially. It's very warm inside which is nice if you're in swimwear and wet, and the water is also warm and welcoming. If I had complaints, it would be that there is no place you can go to ask questions or get a map as it would be nice to have an information desk in the waterpark. I also was not happy that tubes were not allowed in the wave pool as every other water park had no such restrictions and that kept me out of the wavepool. but I did enjoy the adult hot tub because it is very very warm! All in all a great place for the big kids and adults especially and a smaller area for the toddlers.

1  Thank 2seniorcitizens
Scott-Ent, Director at Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

I'm so glad to hear that the whole family had a great time! Thank you so much for letting us know what you liked, and what we can improve upon! Stop back again soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Have to say my family which includes myself ,wife 9yr old son and 12yr old daughter had a blast we booked 2nights 3days at the attached residence inn the park was clean and the staff professional and friendly the deal we purchased included the ultimate upgrade which added some ride passes and a pizza lunch which was very good ,the hotel was clean and the breakfast was more than continental. The only complaint I have with the hotel was the coffee ,th worst I have ever had next year we plan on staying a couple more days to enjoy all that erie offers all in all more than expected .

1  Thank Rick D
Scott-Ent, Director at Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

I was so pleased to hear your family had a great visit! We're so glad you stayed, and hope that we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

With 4 kids ... All with different agenda's... You can't go wrong bring the entire clan to this place...

This is now our 3rd trip and the kids still enjoy themselves.

Have recommended this place to friends and will continue to.

1  Thank Rick S

Thank you for spreading the word....SPLASH LAGOON IS A GREAT TIME FOR ALL! We appreciate your loyalty and can't wait to have you as our guests again!

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We have visited multiple times and have always had a blast. The food is moderately priced (about $30 for snacks to feed 4, one time) but that's pretty much per for any amusement joint. I have a teenage son, a preteen daughter, and a younger son. They all enjoyed themselves and the arcade was pretty awesome as well. I would recommend budgeting for all the extras and staying overnight at a local hotel, if possible. You get passes for 12:00 the day you check in through the time they close on the day you check out. Close proximity to lots of groovy dining spots as well. I would also recommend goggles for small children. Literally 25 mins in the wave pool had my youngest son's (and my) eyes on fire and ended up hurting very badly for the entire day. I don't know if it was an off day, but their water had an insane amount of chlorine. All in all, it's fun for the entire family.

Thank you for your feedback. I was glad to hear everyone had a great time and hope to have you here again soon.