“For Kids of All Ages!”

Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort
Ranked #2 of 65 things to do in Erie
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride, Slide, Splash And Plunge Your Way To Fun At Splash Lagoon In Erie, PA. From 9 Swirling Water Slides, Relax In The Family Whirlpools, Float Down The Lazy River, Play In Adventure Bay, Get drenched by The 1,000 Gallon Tipping Bucket, Toddler Play Areas, Explore The 5 Story Tiki Tree House, 6,000 Sq Ft Of Gaming Fun In Treasure Island Arcade, One Of The Best Places To Kid Around For Your Birthday Or Group Outing.Play All Day Or Play In Stay At One Of Our Award Winning Hotels. Wild Waves Indoor Wavepool opening Fall 2011! Play All Day Or Play In Stay At One Of Our Award Winning Hotels. Coming Soon-10,000 Sq Ft Wave Pool Coming Spring 2009!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Kids of all ages will love this park. Young kids can play in the shallow pool, older kids can play in the basketball and obstacle pool, even older kids can ride on any slide in the building, and kids of all ages can play in the wave pool! Parents can enjoy the wave pool, slides, and even an adults only hot tub! The lazy river was also a favorite with us! If you have kids who don't love the water, there's a pretty large arcade, and a treetop ropes course available. I suggest getting a hotel room that is attached straight to the park, especially in the winter months! And, their locker service is a very good idea to invest in, you don't want to carry your shoes, room key, and other personal belongings all around the water all day!

1  Thank Caitlyn L
Scott-Ent, Director at Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! We're so glad you and your family have a great time when you visit with us!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,515)

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We were very disappointed. The lazy river was more like a small stream, the lava pool was way smaller than it looked on the website, the food was terrible and we had to wait forever for our order to be done correctly. The only thing we enjoyed was the wave pool. We are not people who complain a lot, for the most part we are usually satisfied but our experience was NOT GOOD. Oh and one last thing when my 2 daughters and I were in the shower/changing area a man was at the girls changing area door and he kept opening it and looking in. We reported it to an employee of splash lagoon but I don't know if anything was done or not. We couldn't get out of there fast enough.

8  Thank Elkinfour
Scott-Ent, Director at Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

I was concerned to hear that the park did not meet your expectations. I will address your concerns with the team to make sure we responded quickly and effectively the day you were here. I would be happy to discuss your visit in more detail if you would like to contact me at your convenience: Carrie 814-217-1113

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have never been there other than to pick up my granddaughter, but this business has made Erie more than just a summer attraction. The water is always about 85 degrees & they keep improving it. There are many hotel packages which lower your cost of breakfast & your admission to Splash Lagoon. This one location has caused enough interest to create the need
to plan ahead ifyou want to rent a hotel room in Erie. This is especially true if you want one near
the water park. The Holiday Inn Express will provide the easiest access to the water park because there is a heated walkway to it. You never have to go outside to enjoy Splash Lagoon.
Plan well ahead if you want this hotel. However there are many hotels and restaurants in the immediate area.

1  Thank Carl H

Thank you for the review. We hope to continue to be an Erie favorite for you and your family for many years to come!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We came to Splash Lagoon for the first time over our spring break from March 27-30. I have twin boys who are 15 and they had a great time. They loved the lazy river, wave pool, black hole and cyclone slides. I loved the adult hot tub. Thursday and Friday weren't too crowded, but Saturday was pretty bad. We expected this so we didn't let it bother us. We came in as soon as the park opened so we had some time on the slides before the crowd hit. Everyone was very nice and I thought the life guards kept a good eye on everyone. The park was very clean. We loved our room at the Comfort Inn. Our boys loved the bunk beds in our kids suite. It was a very relaxing way to spend spring break and we will definitely be back. Thank you for providing such a great place for families.

1  Thank Lonnie F
Scott-Ent, Director at Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

I am so pleased you enjoyed your visit and appreciate the feedback about the park, lifeguards and hotel room.
I truly hope we may be of service again in the future!

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I have a family of 5. two adults, a 13 yr old teen boy, and 2 girls ages 6 & 2. My husband & teen son had a blast on all the slides. I was however disappointed that on our 2nd day there they kicked my 6 yr old out of the little kid area. She is afraid of deep water so the kid area was just her speed. She spent lots of time playing with her little sister, until they came around with measuring how tall the kids were and throwing kids out. My 6 yr old is tall for her age but in no way is she big. She is so skinny. We have trouble getting her to gain weight. She was devastated that they kicked her out. I was furious. We had wristbands for the next day but we gave them away. We will not be visiting here again. The Guys however did have a great time and there is tons of stuff to do there.

1  Thank Lacy H

I'm so sorry your visit wasn't a great one.
We do have an area for our smallest guests and their parents. However, I understand that some children are not as comfortable with water and slides, and may not be ready for the big slides just yet. I will discuss this with our aquatics manager and make sure we work with guests as much as possible.
I would be more than happy to discuss your experience with you if you would like to give me a call at your convenience. Carrie 814-217-1113