“Great Value”

Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort
Ranked #2 of 63 things to do in Erie
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride, Slide, Splash And Plunge Your Way To Fun At Splash Lagoon In Erie, PA. From 9 Swirling Water Slides, Relax In The Family Whirlpools, Float Down The Lazy River, Play In Adventure Bay, Get drenched by The 1,000 Gallon Tipping Bucket, Toddler Play Areas, Explore The 5 Story Tiki Tree House, 6,000 Sq Ft Of Gaming Fun In Treasure Island Arcade, One Of The Best Places To Kid Around For Your Birthday Or Group Outing.Play All Day Or Play In Stay At One Of Our Award Winning Hotels. Wild Waves Indoor Wavepool opening Fall 2011! Play All Day Or Play In Stay At One Of Our Award Winning Hotels. Coming Soon-10,000 Sq Ft Wave Pool Coming Spring 2009!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Value”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great Value, after reading other reviews i was sceptical, but my girls 5 & 8 loved it. they were small enough to still play in the "monkey" area when we wanted a break from climbing the steps, yet wild enought to enjoy the biggest tube slides and the moderate body slides. definatley agree sunday to monday is the way to go, when we first arrived sunday the lines were somewhat long but got smaller as the day went by (probably because the sat/sun people were leaving to drive back home) and monday the lines were nonexsistant which meant climbing 3 flights of stairs to slide down just to repeat it again. (again the girls loved it, but i could have used a rest between sslides, lol)
overall i would reccomend this to anyone and everyone. we are even thinking of coming back with our 16,15 and 11 yr olds, originally i thought they would get bored with a small indoor park but after being there i dont think that would happen

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Alicia K

Woodstock
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Kids enjoyed themselves!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We visited here on Mar 14/13 while in Erie for a couple of nights during March Break. We did not stay at any of the hotels affiliated with the water park but instead stayed at another hotel near the mall. We bought Day Passes for after 4pm. They seemed pretty pricey for only 5 hours at the park but it was March Break and I'm sure they were in line with other attractions. I did dislike paying $17.50 for a Spectator Pass for my wife who chose not to go into the water. All she used was a chair to sit and watch and read her ereader. My daughters did however enjoy ourselves in the water park. It was not very busy so in less than 1.5 hrs (including wait times) we had done all the slides at least once. Our favourites were the Cyclone and Hurricane Hole. We took a break a couple of times in the Lazy River and tried the wave pool very briefly. Mostly we just kept to the slides. After about 3 hrs we had done all the slides multiple times and my daughters were ready to go. We did not use the arcade located next to the pool at all.
All in all we enjoyed ourselves at the park and would recommend it for families with young children.

2 Thank Mike M
Clarion, PA
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Fun place for kids, very clean”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We went here with a while group, kids ranging from age 2-8. The lifeguards here are vigilant and really work hard so it feels really safe. The park was very clean. There is one main area for the younger kids with slides, splash area, etc and my 2 year old loved it. There are also hot tubs , a wave pool, lazy river, and of course the slides. The older kids loved the slides. We went on a Friday- Saturday. It was great Friday night but by lunchtime on Saturday the place was packed. I would go again.

3 Thank paclarks
Aurora,Ontario
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Children loved this place”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The line ups where short,which was an added bonus as the children where able to go on many water slides with out having to spend time waiting in line.

Hamilton, Canada
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Ok waterpark”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've been to 5 or 6 other indoor waterparks, so I tend to compare them. What I liked about this one: large wave pool so kids could surf the waves without running into others, lots of variety of slides - some for even the littlest up to adults, lots of variety of activities. What I didn't like - so spread out that I couldn't easily find my kids, long wait in line to get replacement wrist band for daughter, cold water in pools - my kids don't usually complain about cold water but they did here, inability to have kids ride on tubes with us on lazy river ride, unhelpful lifeguards - for example they made us clear the kiddie slide pool area the first day I was there but didn't bother to explain why or for how long (any other time this has happened the lifeguards usually go out of their way to explain the reason for pool clearing and how long ie 10 minutes vs 1 hour). We did not eat at the waterpark. I found the opening time of 10 am to be a little bit late compared to other waterparks. I found it expensive in comparison to the other waterparks as well.

2 Thank HammerHeidi