“Professional Theatre at it's Best!”

All an Act Theatre Production
Ranked #21 of 63 things to do in Erie
More attraction details
Owner description: All An Act Productions, or A3, as we affectionately call it, is an Erie theatre troupe whose mission is to make quality theatre more accessible to the Greater Erie Community.We strive to expose more people to The Arts and continue the tradition of live Theatre in Erie.All An Act Productions was founded in 2004 by Larry Lewis (Managing Director) and David W. Mitchell (Artistic Director).The Arts should be accessible to everyone and live theatre is no exception. We endeavor to provide a venue where those who can’t regularly go and see Erie Theatre can, and those who already do can go more often.Our intimate space allows us the opportunity to bring you even more quality productions at an affordable price! Additionally, $1 of every admission is donated to Community Shelter Services and benefits Erie's Homeless.Here are some of the comments we received from our audiences:"I am honored to become a fan. Arsenic and Old Lace was fabulous. Looking forward to attending more shows." -Connie Iesue-Bucci "Why don't Erieians know about this wonderful production? I don't think I missed a single play last winter." -Elizabeth Cavette "Not Now Darling is hysterical, we all laughed harder than I think I ever have." - Patty LaFlamme Sample"GREAT SHOW !! SPENT AN ENJOYABLE EVENING WITH MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND SOME GREAT THEATRE - CONGRATS TO THE CAST ON THIS SOLD OUT SHOW !!!" - Robert Smerick"Taking great strides forward this year were All An Act Productions' Larry Lewis and David W. Mitchell. Their 2008 shows began and ended with proficiently performed farces by Ray Cooney. They also met the rigorous demands of Edward Albee's "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?", the challenge of their first musical "The Last 5 Years", high gravitas in "12 Angry Men", and geriatric warmth in "A Bench In The Sun". Audience growth bodes well for the future." Floyd Lawrence, Showcase Magazine. "...in the months I have been reviewing plays at A3 one thing I have noticed is that the team of Larry Lewis and David Mitchell has a magic that no other theatre has. They are all looking for it but they just miss it. I am not sure what it is, or how they do it, but the two of them are making the works performed at A3 some of the best, most enjoyable shows in town." - Rob Taylor, EriJams Magazine
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We have been enjoying "All An Act Theater" since they started, eleven years ago. We have never been disappointed in any of the productions. The performers are amazing as well as the producers, directors and set design. We are constantly telling people to take advantage of this great little theater. One dollar from every admission is donated to the Family Shelter. "All An Act Theater" is truly a class act.

1  Thank 740puppydog
There are newer reviews for All an Act Theatre Production

Reviewed October 26, 2013

My wife and I went to the All An Act Theater a few weeks ago to see "Oleanna" starring David Mitchell. It was more out of curiosity than anything else that we went to see this production. The Mitchells were our neighbors 40+ years ago and I hadn't seen David since. I must say, David is an extremely polished actor and he portrayed his character superbly. We look forward to many more productions.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Really liked the set. As usual the directors did a great job in casting. Jen Blair's character as Suzy was well delivered and totally believable. It continues to amaze me what quality productions can be done in this intimate space. Definitely the best theater value in Erie.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We love going to see plays and you can't do better than "All an Act Theatre". They have wonderful plays year round and you can't beat the price. Where else can you see a play for $10. You can go every week. The plays are done is a school auditorium and every seat is a good one. They do awesome advertising so you exactly what you are going to see. We have never seen a bad play.

1  Thank vicky w
Reviewed December 9, 2012

First of all the little theatre is updated and has comfortable seats and not a bad seat in the house. You can purchase non-alcoholic drinks and snacks. The productions are great. This is our third year for season tickets. The plays are of course smaller scale with minimal characters and scene changes, by all means not a big production. Quaint and entertaining. Many return customers--anytime we take someone they always want to go again.

1  Thank goodeats12
allanact, Owner at All an Act Theatre Production, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and tell others about your good experience at All An Act Theatre! We strive to keep bringing you GREAT theatre at an affordable price!