“This is a good one...”

Red Lobster
Ranked #47 of 414 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The Red Lobster by me is jus' awful. We always drive to Erie to this one if we want lobster. Great food, Good Service, a lil' pricy, butt... hey, it's lobster... an sooo hard ta find around here it seems. Seriously, this place does it right.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I had a gift card to use here and would not have come otherwise. My fish tasted, well, fishy and was a tad overcooked. My wife's scallops were gritty and didn't seem to have been thoroughly cleaned enough. We don't plan to go back here, even if somebody gives us a giftcard.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My friend and I stopped in Erie, Pennsylvania on the way to Grove City for shopping. We went inside the restaurant and was told it would be about 15 minutes to half hour for a table so we decided to have a drink at the bar. Very friendly and quick service so we gave a better tip. Then the bartender told us she poured an extra huge size beer and gave it to us (we think it was because of our tip). We then got a table and our waiter was prompt, friendly and we got our food in a reasonable amount of time, first the delicious biscuits and then our salad followed by our entrees, we both had crab alfredo, my friend thought it was a bit salty but I thought it was alright. Nice generous helping of crab too. It was a most enjoyable experience.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My 8 year old chose this place to celebrate his family dinner at (each year the birthday boy/girl gets to chose a restarant om thier birthday) everything was great, they were very accomidating. However the smell was a little overwhelming for me, but I am not the biggest sea food fan.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Red Lobster is a 'you get what you pay for' restaurant in a land-locked town (not near the oceans). I cant say the seafood is fresh, but it'll do for Erie. The location near the mall can be crazy busy at times.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!