“great lunch”

Torero's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 429 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 24, 2013

On a recent stay for the weekend in Erie we had lunch here. It was excellent and great value for the quality of food that you received. I had the fajita salad and my husband had the quesadilla platter both great! And of course the margarita's, lol

1  Thank cindy w

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This restaurant is worth trying, portion sizes are nice but overall great, tasty food, prices are fair and the service is very good.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

30-mar-2013, I had the tres amigo's, and my wife had the fajita salad, vomiting started just after midnight, and lasted 9hrs. I strongly recommend avoiding this restaurant.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Friendly family restaurant (kids eat free two nights a week). The food was excellent, especially the black bean soup which was unlike any other that I have had or made. The beer was cold. The waiter was very helpful. Prices were reasonable. what's not to like ?

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were in Erie for a weekend and happened upon this restaurant. The food was absolutely outstanding. A few in our party are lactose intolerant and it was completely accommodated!! We had so much food, we were able to skip a big dinner! Definitely worth finding this place.