“Great food great service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #18 of 414 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had no idea what to expect when we got in the restaurant at approx 10 pm. My wife and I were after a long drive and needed a diner.
We had stakes and I can tell you these people knows their stuff. Excellent is the only word I can use to describe our stakes. I like the sautéed mushrooms with a stake and theirs were by far the best I had in a looong time.
The place is nice the music is just as loud as it should be( good country music) and creates a great ambient to enjoy your dinner.
The people are there , intuitive, not in your face, you don't feel any pressure, refills are coming just when you feel like. And really not expensive.
I will definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stopped in for a late lunch on a Friday. The country fried chicken I had was ok but I've had better (gravy wasn't' great but the portion was) . The kids got the ribs and those were great- they loved them and next time that's what I'm getting too.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had a party of 10. 4 adults and 6 kids. The staff was excellent!! Food was out quickly and was correct! Drinks were filled. I must admit I was a little worried how thing would be with all of the kids however I give this place an A+

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Service was great, food was delicious, prices are awesome. Peanuts and fresh bread on table, however it is a bar. So if you are looking for quiet don't come here! Had a blast!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We always stop by this particular restaurant when we are in the area and usually are about once or twice a year for shopping since no tax is charged on shoes and clothes in PA. Our last visit was in May 2014 and I finally got around to writing a review of the place.

For the most part we encounter a wait since the place is popular. We don't mind waiting since we're also a fan of the peanuts and it's kinda fun to know it is ok to throw peanut shells on the floor. But we have also been there where we are seated almost immediately. It just depends.

We've never been disappointed with our meals but learned quickly not to eat too much of the bread because you get so full that you end up not eating your food and brown-bagging it home instead.

Like I said, we love the place. What else is there to say?

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!