“Annual Thanksgiving delight!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Hamilton, Canada
“Annual Thanksgiving delight!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Every year, my family and I eat Thanksgiving dinner at the Cracker Barrel. The meal is always hot and delicious. The value is fantastic and the staff are courteous.

Visited November 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Not gluten friendly”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I visited cracker barrel with my family and usually have a decent experience. I am gluten intolerant, but typically have no problems with breakfast. I ordered the ham and swiss omelet bake... Which was really good until I realized there were chunks of bread in it. My husband ate some and agreed... So we called over the waitress and asked if there was bread in the omelet and she confirmed with the kitchen there was. So I stopped eating... Still had to pay for breakfast and left feeling really ill. My mom asked to speak to a manager, but they were too busy to talk to her. I wrote an email to customer relations voicing my concerns about the fact the menu should state that the omelet had a bread base. They wrote back advising me that they would take that into consideration and that next time perhaps I order a salad.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lindsay P
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Food and drink are not up to par anymore”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had lunch with my 2 young grandchildren yesterday at this Cracker Barrel and was terribly disapppointed. To start with, the waitress seemed impatient as the two children did not know what they wanted to drink as soon as we sat down. Hmmmm, sometimes adults don't know quite that quickly either. We finally ordered hot chocolate for the kids and I had coffee. The hot chocolate and the coffee were both more like lightly flavored hot water. I could see the bottom of my cup of coffee. I ordered the vegetable platter which in other Cracker Barrels is actually served as a meal on a platter. Not here. I got multiple small dishes and the cheesy hash browns looked like they were being rationed out. Normally I love this restaurant chain and have been to this very one many times in the past but not so sure after this experience. There are too many other choices in Erie.

• Visited November 2013
Bradford, PA, USA
“Convenient location”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Easy access off Interstate. Consistent food quality and friendly service. Please surroundings. A favorite place to stop on our way to Ohio.

Visited September 2013
Houston, Texas
“Always Good Food and Service”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was thrilled to learn that this restaurant was right next door to the hotel I was staying at. The food is always good, served hot and in large quantity.

Visited August 2013