“Firebird's/Erie”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 429 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Millcreek Mall Complex. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Made reservations at Firebird's for Sat evening at 7 PM. The restaurant was very
crowded when we arrived. We were promptly seated. Both of us ordered cocktails.
Came in a timely manner. We had a very good server. I can't remember his name right
now. He was very attentive. His name may have been Brennan. The food arrived in a
timely manner also, We both had steaks which were cooked exactly as we had ordered them.
The whole experience was very nice. I think their cocktails are a bit over priced. $9.00 for
a margarita or martini is high...especially for Erie, Pa. But I would recommend the
experience for a special occasion or a treat once in awhile.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

The steak and potatoes I ordered were delicious. My husband loved his meal. The chocolate cake was spectacular and so rich we couldn't finish it all in one sitting. I was disappointed that the made-to-order burger that I ordered as a take-home meal wasn't prepared correctly. I didn't know until I got back to the hotel and opened the box. :-(

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times... It is by far the best chain by the mall...it's overpriced for what it is though... A chain... This time my steak was charred and inedible...over priced chain quality food.. Great atmosphere and usually good service.

5  Thank MatthewT685
Firebirdsgrill, Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our Erie location. We are disappointed you did not experience the food quality we aim to deliver. Firebirds was founded on the highest of standards and when we fail to exceed the expectations of our guests, it is imperative that we take corrective action. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will be sharing your review with our management team.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Had lunch, with my wife, on 3-21-14. A varied menu with numerous options and possibilities. I decided on the Pecan Crusted Trout. The presentation was wonderful. Great color. Taste...perfect. Not that salt laden bill of fare that seems common. The fish was perfectly cooked and served with Peach Salsa and a side serving of Tortilla Slaw which was perfect, having a hint of vinegar. A well balanced meal. I had a Sam Adams ale to pull it all together.
My wife had the Portabella Sandwich which was Roasted red peppers, tomato, spinach, herbed goat cheese with a balsamic drizzle. Goat cheese can be heavy so ask them to just cut back a little if you don't like it's almost overpowering flavor. Overall this was a really wonderful, change of pace lunch. Even spoke with the manager.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Love this place! The wood grilled salmon is the best! My husband loves their steaks. The service is great-they go above and beyond to make you happy.

Been to Firebirds Wood Fired Grill? Share your experiences!