“Excellent find in the Mall”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 429 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Millcreek Mall Complex. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great atmosphere! The menu is diverse.My wife had the ribs and told me that they had to be the best she ever ate....and she has tried quite a variety,so that says something to me.I had a crab cake salad that was also excellent.The waitress was very attentive.I know this is a chain,but my wife and I both said we would be visiting the new site open at a local mall back at home.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great food, great service...try the pecan crusted trout!
Steaks are yummy too....they have a great kids menu! Very busy place similiar to the Keg...noisy but great!
Loved it, will go back for sure.
Waitresses are friendly and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food here is absolutely delicious, and the staff is incredible. They are so polite and observant, and always trying to please customers. However, the portions are on the smaller size and the prices are a little high.

1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went on a whim to try out this newer restaurant. It was expensive and the food and service was not what you pay for.

4  Thank Susanne L
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great ribeye steak sandwich with some cheesy potatoes. The best. Anyone remember the name of the bar in Dubois Pa with that great sandwich?

1  Thank jbjjohnson1

Been to Firebirds Wood Fired Grill? Share your experiences!