“Best Barbeque In Erie”

Three B Saloon
Ranked #154 of 418 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Erie Reader's Best of Erie 2016 & Named "The Best BBQ in Erie" by Lake Erie's Living Magazine.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Bacon, Barbeque and Beer. Great barbeque, cole slaw and beans. The atmosphere is nothing special but the people are friendly and the food is great.

2  Thank wjohncol

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I recently visited Three B's with a couple friends for the first time and it definitely won't be our last. The food is hands down the best BBQ in town. Our waitress (Amy) was friendly and always had a smile when talking with us, was very helpful with beverage selections and came back often to see if we needed anything. The food far exceeded my expectations which were high in the first place based just on what I've had other people tell me. The ribs were the best I have ever had. They need to be eaten with a fork because the meat is so tender it falls off when you pick up by the bone (which comes out clean as a whistle). I decided on the sweet potato waffle fries as a side and they not only gave a TON but they were dusted with salt and cinnamon which was not only different but very very tasty. My friends both got the mac and cheese as side dishes but had bacon added to it….neither spoke while eating it and I thought I saw a tear fall from one’s eye. I cannot wait to go back over and over to try the brisket, pulled pork, mac and cheese, smoked turkey and smoked chicken. Just don’t blink when looking for it or you may miss this hidden gem.

1  Thank LJK925
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Words can't describe the awesomeness that spews forth from the BBQ at this place. It's a hidden treasure in Erie. Get the ribs, get the brisquette, don't matter it's all good. The Mac n' Cheese is off the wall amazing. Made to order every time with whatever you want to throw in it. The cornbread is phenomenal. Great little bar area as well as a seating area. Has a great BBQ bar atmosphere that's clean and respectable. Beer, Bacon, and BBQ... says it all.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Everytime we get out of town guests we take them to Three B's. That says a lot... of course we always encourage the Bacon Shots, where else can you get them, but there is so much more to offer... everything comes with just a little kick of spice, but its so worth it!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

You can't find Sauce like this in the North. And seriously Bacon with a Beer excellent Idea. We buy the sauce to take home and use on just about everything.

Been to Three B Saloon? Share your experiences!