“Yum!”

Ranked #34 of 414 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a BYOB restaurant and operate a full service catering operation. Our menu items are fresh and homemade with very few exceptions. Gluten Free options are available for almost all items. Foods are always beautifully presented and creatively displayed. We are a full service catering operation and can provide as many or as few services as you need for your event. For over 25 years, we have catered parties from 10 to 800 people. No event is too small or large to receive our relentless attention to detail and artistic flair. Our catering menus can be used simply as guidelines: please feel free to mix and match any menus to achieve the effect you desire for your event. We can supply you with an ingredient list for people with food allergies and are even willing to produce your own recipes if you would like. We also excel in providing all vegetarian menus.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've never had a bad meal at La Bella... the specials are always delicious and if you have a particular craving the chef will work with you to create your own.

There are newer reviews for La Bella

Reviewed January 27, 2013

La Bella's is an amazing Italian style restaurant located at the old Hector's location. My wife and I decided to try this restaurant on a Saturday evening. The atmosphere at the restaurant was great and the art work on the walls goes very well with the setting. It is BYOB...we brought a bottle of wine to go with our amazing entrees. Salad dressing was top notch homemade. Based on previous reviews, we tried the Onion Fred. You can't go wrong. My wife had the eggplant and I had the chicken and sweet sausage goat cheese ziti. Both dishes were extremely good. It was a wonderful night out and a great place to try.

2  Thank nickmac5
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Erie has a bunch of byob restaurants that make enjoying your own adult beverages more affordable and enjoyable. This might be the best one in town. The menu is eclectic, interesting and delicious. It would be hard to have a bad meal here. Great spot for a romantic night and a meal with friends. Ignore the rougher neighborhood its in - well worht the visit!

1  Thank jayyneri
Reviewed December 11, 2012

La Bella is a small Italian restaurant in a residential area. We have only been there one time, but can't wait to go back. It was very busy the night we went, even though we were there early, like 5pm. The food was absolutely fabulous, from the pre-meal snacks to the entrees. While we were there, a very loud party of 10 people arrived and it made it difficult to talk to my girlfriend. I would have been very disappointed if the food was not that good, but, as I said, it was terrific. I don't know that we could have avoided a large, loud party of people, so I can't fault the restaurant for that, although if I were the owners, I would have advised them that there are other people in the restaurant and they need to tone it down a little.

1  Thank Tom069
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food was AMMAAAZZZINGGG! It was my husband and I's first time eating here. They make a bunch of homemade dressings..I got the Onion Fred and it was the best dressing I have ever eaten, I wanted to bottle it up and take it home! The owner said that is their most popular. My husband got roasted red pepper..it was just alright. My husband got the lobster and shrimp mac and cheese and I got the chicken and sweet sausage goat cheese with ziti. It was soo good and flavorful!!! My husband had a bite and almost died he thought it was so good and he's not a goat cheese fan and still loved it. His lobster mac and cheese was obviously to die for. This restaurant is nice because its BYOB so we were able to bring our own bottle of wine. Only $1 corkage fee :) The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was just because of the atmosphere. It's a casual small place...still nice though! DEFINITELY GOING BACK!!!!! you must eat here!!

2  Thank jessjg21