Fairfield Inn Erie Millcreek Mall
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$92
Wingate by Wyndham Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$101
$94
$189
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$54
$161
GardenInn.com
$90
Glass House Inn(Erie)(Great Value!)
$66
$109
$93
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
$125
Courtyard
Motel 6 Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$50
All reviewsmillcreek mallthe breakfast areastandard breakfastwafflessausagegrove cityhotel is locatedhockey tournamentstaff was very friendlyhot tubparking lotcomfortable bedswould stay here againper nightthe hotel is cleanlocation is greatexcellent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed her for a couple of nights during a shopping trip during March Break. Upon arrival I was not given the room for the price I had booked which was my fault for not reading the conditions for that rate. The girl at the front desk did try her best to get me the next best rate though. The staff was friendly and the hotel itself and the room were clean. The bed was not the most comfortable my wife or I had slept on but it wasn't terrible. The hotel is conveniently located across from the Millcreek Mall which is why I chose to book here. The free breakfast was the typical hotel fare of cereal, muffins, juice, coffee and fresh waffles. All were good and started our day. Coffee and water were available in the lobby throughout the day.
I do not have any complaints about our stay at the Fairfield Inn but in hindsight I probably would stay at one of the many hotels along the Interstate and save a few bucks.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike M
FairfieldErie, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Erie Millcreek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Fairfield Inn. I am pleased to hear that you found our rooms clean and staff friendly. I am sorry that there was an issue with the rate that you had originally booked, but I am glad that you felt we did everything possible to ensure you had the best possible rate for your stay. While there are many options for you to choose from, we do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future. Thank you again.
Jennifer Reddinger, General Manager

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Recently myself and three friends stayed in the fairfield Inn in Erie. I misplaced my iphone and emailed the Inn when i got home. They promptly emailed me back to let me know they found my phone & sent it by fed ex to me immediatley. I do not live in the U.S. and had never been to Erie before. The hospitality everywhere we went was amazing. We even asked to see a manager in a restuarant to praise one of their servers. This hotel was exceptional. Breakfast was repleneshed regularly, as it was a busy busy weekend. I will definately return. Everything was so close by. What a treat!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your review of the Fairfield Inn! We are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us. I am glad we were able to return your iphone to you. We look forward to hosting you again when you next return to Erie. Thank you again.
Jennifer Reddinger, General Manager

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed there recently for seven days. My daughter who lives in a nearby small town had surgery in Erie. Close to everything you need. Management and staff went above and beyond the "call of duty", really exceptional, even took up a collection to give my daughter a fabulous large gift bag as a thoughtful suprise. I am not a tearful person but it did make me cry. We were both very emotional. Everyone was great and accomodating.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vacationforyou
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed here over the Canadian Family Day long weekend. Went down to see our local jr hockey team play in Erie and do some shopping for tax-free clothes and shoes! Once we fought our way down Peach St from the highway, we realized the great location of this hotel. It is walking distance to Millcreek Mall (when it's not freezing outside). If you don't want to walk, the drive is easy and you can avoid Peach St! And Dicks and DSW is literally steps away. The room was clean and comfortable, coffee or tea available any time, and breakfast was pretty good (waffles are my favourite). It was definitely busy and so just some advice - the breakfast area is not large, nor is the seating area, so it was very crowded by around 8:30 am. Go down early to avoid some of the crowd and take your breakfast and free newspaper back to your room. On our 2nd morning we went earlier so had more space and got a table but within 15 minutes, it was noisy and crowded so we took a coffee and some muffins to our room. Definitely would stay here again because of the location, clean, comfortable and includes breakfast!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The hotel is very nice but on the old side.The room was very clean and well maintained the room had nice white linen and the most comfortable beds I would have to say they beat Hampton inn beds. The rooms are clean but old the bathroom is a solid white everything and the tile was cracked and chipped. the room was the old style green carpet room not bright and vibrant like new style fairfeild inns,but it did have HDTVs and very good Internet. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was very good with the normal food plus there were breakfast sandwiches you could heat up.So after it all I would definitely stay here again very clean very quiet very comfortable and the staff very friendly.Just a bit older.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family