“Very good food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We arrived at 12:45pm on a Thursday and had to wait maybe ten minutes for a table in this aging former office building. The space had been converted to a diner-like aesthetic. The restroom, way down the hall, was quite peculiar. I don't know what I ate but it was very good. We asked for "Thai spicy" but it was not spicy at all by our standards (we like spicy). There were milder options, though. $32 for 2 people.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Ok...so I think it's the ONLY Thai in Erie, but still. Amazing food, always fresh and comes out piping hot. We eat here about once a week and it never disappoints. Very friendly staff. Quaint, cozy atmosphere especially for larger parties.

Try the vegetarian kra pow or kra pow gai sub if you eat meat. The best flavor and tastes amazing when ordered "thai hot".

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This little restaurant offers good Thai food and speedy service. Great spot for lunch if you are in the downtown area. Good selection and excellent prices.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I eat at Khao Thai fairly frequently, it is the best Drunk'n Noodles in Erie... and unfortunately, the only...

2  Thank MorningMuse
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I come here for the fried rice, tom yum soup and coconut water I've tried some other meals like the green curry and a noodle dish but I wasn't convinced with their quality.

Still a good place to check out if you like seafood and exotic treats.