“Best meal in Erie”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was honestly the best meal we have had since moving to Erie last May. I had the cashew chicken, my wife had the pad Thai. Both were excellent. We usually have leftovers when dining out but tonight we left empty handed. Reasonable prices and great food.

1  Thank Ryan V

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Authentic Thai, Earthy, tasty best food in Erie by along
shot. and the price will let you eat here many time.

1  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I think this is the only Thai place in Erie, but don't let that deceive you. This place could hold its own with any other Thai restaurant I've been to. Good stuff and fairly inexpensive.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Khao Thai has filled a huge void in Erie. Surprised that another review said their food was cold. The kitchen here is so fast I think that would be hard to accomplish. The Thai sampler for an appetizer was a great way for my wife and I to try some options out we wouldn't otherwise. For entrees, anything with noodles will be great! Ask for 'thai hot' if you really want to spice things up. Atmosphere is lacking.

1  Thank jayyneri
Reviewed July 24, 2012

It's hard to find Thai in Erie. The restaurant is not much to look at but it's clean and the food is really good. Love the green coconut chicken

Been to Khao Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!